★ Off Topix - An active & friendly community ★

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.620

(Preview of the themes installed on Off Topix)

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Current stats: 520,000 Posts | 40,200 Threads | 1,350 Members

URL:
offtopix.com

Stop by and check us out today! :)

Last edited:

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872

(Preview of the themes installed on Off Topix)

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Current stats: 454,773 Posts | 36,582 Threads | 1,246 Members

URL:
offtopix.com

Stop by and check us out today! :)
I think I'm already a member on your forum.

fords8

Technician
Technician
Jun 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$11.100
I suggest you to make it a 'paid to post ' forum. It will benefit the forum posters.
I don't think he will ever do this. At least I never have seen him or any other person say anything about it. He can come correct me if I am wrong.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I don't think he will ever do this. At least I never have seen him or any other person say anything about it. He can come correct me if I am wrong.
I strongly feel that a site or a forum should pay something to its contributors, because they will be earning through ads with our content. Right?

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.620
I suggest you to make it a 'paid to post ' forum. It will benefit the forum posters.
I strongly feel that a site or a forum should pay something to its contributors, because they will be earning through ads with our content. Right?
I wish they pay too
Thanks for the feedback. We do not have ads, even if we did they wouldn't generate enough revenue to support paying paying each member a legitimate amount of money to post on the forum (nor would it even come close to covering the cost software renewals, addon renewals, domain renewals and hosting costs). Paying members to post would be coming out of my own pocket. Rather than bribing members to post on our forum we've created and maintain an (ad-free) atmosphere where people contribute to the forum solely because they enjoy the community and interacting with the members there.

knpwLPR.gif

Back