Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Seasons greetings from Off Topix! :)

We've installed 4 new themes there to celebrate the holidays!

Thankful - Light Theme

Here is a preview of the Thankful - Light Theme. We're thankful for our amazing members! Features a countdown to Thanksgiving day (USA). Switch to this theme if you dig autumn vibes and would like to get into the Thanksgiving spirit.

Thankful - Dark Theme

Here is a preview of the Thankful - Dark Theme. We're thankful for our amazing members! Features a countdown to Thanksgiving day (USA). Switch to this theme if you dig autumn vibes and would like to get into the Thanksgiving spirit.

Gift - Light Theme

Here is a preview of the Gift - Light Theme. The best gift of all is the wonderful members at Off Topix! Choose this theme if you love winter vibes and would like to get into the Christmas spirit.

Gift - Dark Theme

Here is a preview of the Gift - Dark Theme. The best gift of all is the wonderful members at Off Topix! Choose this theme if you love winter vibes and would like to get into the Christmas spirit.

We hope you enjoy the new additions!

Feel free to stop by Off Topix and chat with us, all are welcome! ❤️
Post automatically merged:

Off Topix has reached SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND posts!

Congrats OT!

200.gif
Post automatically merged:

Come check out a sweet community >> OffTopix.com
Have a look around and maybe we'll see you soon! ❤️

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lots of stuff to talk about at Off Topix.
knpwLPR.gif

Come check us out.
KX7nO3l.gif
I'm sorry a question:

One year ago Off Topix (formerly known as Wober) was relaunched! 🥳

Our community was created in 2009 and it was a thriving community until 2016. Last June we rebranded the forum and reopened the community to the public once again. The database was restored and all member accounts were preserved.

Now an entire year has passed, in that time we’ve seen several Wober members login to their accounts and come reconnect with old friends. We’ve gotten tons of new members too! Activity on the forum has been booming! If you're not a member yet, we invite you to come join in on all the fun. ❤️

Coming up in September we'll be celebrating our forum's 14th birthday. 🎉

Check us out at
9PSRfwA.gif
offtopix.com
I'm sorry a question: This Off Topic, is it no longer a payments section of the site, like before, where each user received 0.005 RIF$ for each post or thread that published here?
It's just to know.
Thank you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
If am not mistaken, I believe I have an account on this forum, though am not sure though. Maybe later I we check it out again just to be sure and probably give it a try as well.

bestwriter

Unfamiliar
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.355
Raw Dex
$0.328
It is amazing to see so many who have joined this Site even though it is not a paying Site. They are talking about it great layout and easy to navigate. I wish I had the time.

Back