Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Happy New Years everyone! 🎉✨

I'm excited to announce some of our winners for the December events that took place.

🌳 Plant a Tree Winners:
There was a total of 43 trees planted during our December Initiatives. I wish to thank everyone for participating in this event.
Each tree granted you a ballot into winning a RIF Cash prize. The winners were chosen by a random name picker.
$25 Plant A Tree Winner: @Joshua Farrell
$15 Plant A Tree Winner: @saoussen5765
$10 Plant A Tree Winner: @Ginger

🎄 12 Days of Christmas Winners: ☃️
During the 12 days of Christmas, some of the daily rewards were tickets for a draw to win a certain prize. Those winners are blow, and the RIF Cash has been added to their account.
Our $5 Daily Reward Winner: @Raja
Our $7 Daily Reward Winner: @iyanpol12
Our $5 Daily Reward Winner: @oldbuddy

And of course, everyone else has benefitted greatly during our holiday promotions. A Total of over $500 have been earned by our members during our event including the winnings above.

Congrats to those who won, and I thank everyone for participating.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Happy New Years everyone! 🎉✨

I'm excited to announce some of our winners for the December events that took place.

🌳 Plant a Tree Winners:
There was a total of 43 trees planted during our December Initiatives. I wish to thank everyone for participating in this event.
Each tree granted you a ballot into winning a RIF Cash prize. The winners were chosen by a random name picker.
$25 Plant A Tree Winner: @Joshua Farrell
$15 Plant A Tree Winner: @saoussen5765
$10 Plant A Tree Winner: @Ginger

🎄 12 Days of Christmas Winners: ☃️
During the 12 days of Christmas, some of the daily rewards were tickets for a draw to win a certain prize. Those winners are blow, and the RIF Cash has been added to their account.
Our $5 Daily Reward Winner: @Raja
Our $7 Daily Reward Winner: @iyanpol12
Our $5 Daily Reward Winner: @oldbuddy

And of course, everyone else has benefitted greatly during our holiday promotions. A Total of over $500 have been earned by our members during our event including the winnings above.

Congrats to those who won, and I thank everyone for participating.
Thanks, Jordan, we missed you. We're hoping you're in the best of everything and had celebrated Christmas and New year in full blast with your loves.
Post automatically merged:

Congrats WINNERS!!!!

Last edited:
Back