12 best forum software to build an online community in 2023

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Hurray, there are 12 best forum software to build an online community in 2023. These sites were famous for creating websites and in 2023, they are going to compete in a forum community for that is what they plan to create next year. Does it mean to say that they might possibly outsmart forum sites like RIF, BMF, FC, Tredri, and more? I will stay in RIF as long as it exists and pays people here, this site remains the favorite of many members. These are the following forum software that will build an online community next year such as 1. phpBB 2. My BB 3. Vanilla forums 4. WordPress 5. Joomla .7.Drupal 8. Simple Machines Forum 9, BuddyBoss 10. Flux BB 11. Discourse 12. Flarum . This software has weird or unique names like PhpBB and My BB :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . They may talk about babies or words that start with B like business, boycott, boom, bankrupt, ban, bossing hehehe.

All these have free log-ins available, fewer extensions available, more extensions, and fewer log-ins available. Drupal has lots of ads and free modules available. All of these have their own descriptions and let's just wait and see how they're going to operate and pay people. I am is also very curious especially Drupal which I already discussed here and by next year it build an online community. What can you say about these sites or software? Do you think that they can survive when thousands apply? Well, the answer is yours!

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
You can create forums with wordpress, drupal, joomla but the best options would be SMF, phpBB, MyBB, or premium options like Xenforo. CMS are specifically built for a certain purpose, and for forums, you have SMF, Xenforo, etc.

Back