5 min faucet with higher claim?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Well, that is the question, which is the faucet with the highest 5-minute claim that you have found, the highest that I have found is a call Hatecoin that offers 0.00075 per claim, I have not found anything similar yet, If you have one that offers higher quantities, feel free to comment below and if you know of one that is 10 or 15 minutes, that's fine too.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.004
Well, that is the question, which is the faucet with the highest 5-minute claim that you have found, the highest that I have found is a call Hatecoin that offers 0.00075 per claim, I have not found anything similar yet, If you have one that offers higher quantities, feel free to comment below and if you know of one that is 10 or 15 minutes, that's fine too.
I think your post contain comprises of a faucet site that is so fast on claiming crypto currency coins. For instance the hatecoin offers 0.000075 worthy of what is it BTC or what coins does it offers?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I think your post contain comprises of a faucet site that is so fast on claiming crypto currency coins. For instance the hatecoin offers 0.000075 worthy of what is it BTC or what coins does it offers?
Well hatecoin offers $ 0.00075 per claim that would be more or less 3 or 4 satoshis today per claim every 5 minutes, maybe there is one with more payment but I still do not know it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.004
For me I would advise you to join the cryptowin. This is because cryptowin is very profitable and claiming of the faucets attracts better rewards in a matter of fact

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
For me I would advise you to join the cryptowin. This is because cryptowin is very profitable and claiming of the faucets attracts better rewards in a matter of fact
I am in Cryptowin for a long time and I have many shares bought there that generate passive money, most of the faucets I know, I just want to explore if there is a better one.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Sounds good. send your link to me if you can. I hope it doesn't reduce the reward later. Some faucets give a good reward to be seen more on Faucet Pay and then reduce the earnings. Viefaucet is good too. try it if you like

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Sounds good. send your link to me if you can. I hope it doesn't reduce the reward later. Some faucets give a good reward to be seen more on Faucet Pay and then reduce the earnings. Viefaucet is good too. try it if you like
Yeah i use vie faucet sometimes to reinvest the profits earned in some sites later, i send you the link via PM of hate coin, you use crypto win right?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Yeah i use vie faucet sometimes to reinvest the profits earned in some sites later, i send you the link via PM of hate coin, you use crypto win right?
Yes, this is a list of faucets that mine works on (not always). I think these are the best: Vie Faucet , Earn Bit Moon, Crypto Win, Free Bitco, Coinadster. also cryptofaucet was good until they block access from my country

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Cryptowin have good regular faucet. Claim every 15 minutes. They also have ads where you can in 10 seconds claim 2 satoshi. They also aded timer ads. You wait until timer expire and collect satoshi.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yes, this is a list of faucets that mine works on (not always). I think these are the best: Vie Faucet , Earn Bit Moon, Crypto Win, Free Bitco, Coinadster. also cryptofaucet was good until they block access from my country
Yes, there are many, you just have to use the best ones, that is, those that pay more and discard those that are slower earnings.
Cryptowin have good regular faucet. Claim every 15 minutes. They also have ads where you can in 10 seconds claim 2 satoshi. They also aded timer ads. You wait until timer expire and collect satoshi.
The problem I see with the faucet timer is that it has to be with active window, so I do not use it since I do not want to stay in the window for 240 seconds for 1 satoshi.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Yes, there are many, you just have to use the best ones, that is, those that pay more and discard those that are slower earnings.
Yeah true. i usually just login everyday to claim daily bonus. i don't spend too much time in faucets because after a while your realize that you are wasting your time for a few satoshi

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yeah true. i usually just login everyday to claim daily bonus. i don't spend too much time in faucets because after a while your realize that you are wasting your time for a few satoshi
I have a few i use to do the ptc and little more and i use that money earned to reinvest or trading because this is what it gives me more money in last stay.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
RIF Cash
$-6.127
But did you get to withdraw or claim your coins on this website?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
You say in hate coin faucet? yes, I have withdrawn a few times in the faucet is already totally legitimate and always pay, if that is not what you mean, explain it please.
I think sometimes it doesn't have enough money to pay you. That's why you should try different cryptocurrencies or request a withdrawal again later. I withdrew Tether last night and there is no problem. They pay

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I think sometimes it doesn't have enough money to pay you. That's why you should try different cryptocurrencies or request a withdrawal again later. I withdrew Tether last night and there is no problem. They pay
Yes thats right, with instant payments people will empty the balance of the faucet fastly and maybe somerimes you cant withdraw in some currencies, but the faucet is legal and always pay.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Yes thats right, with instant payments people will empty the balance of the faucet fastly and maybe somerimes you cant withdraw in some currencies, but the faucet is legal and always pay.
Yes, and it has a high income (compared to other faucets) and its timer is almost short. but i have a problem with ddos protection. it takes too long sometimes. maybe the problem is my speed connection.

Back