5 Small Businesses

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
There are 5 small businesses you may like to know about and operate. This time many are talking about business, and others are repeating the same business :love: seriously. These are the following 5 small businesses: woodworker, handyman, online dating consultant, personal trainer, and career coach. I prefer to be an online dating consultant. I need to talk about consultancy on dating online via video. What's yours?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To me woodworking seems to be the best of all , it will also improve the minds creativity. I will also like taking on online dating consultant it looks like it's the easiest of the five and it also require less skills although some experience might be needed to understand clients the more.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Dating consultancy is interesting. We may advertise it in Facebook about the positive and negative effects of dating online. There are many victims of fake dates this time. They need to get hints from us how to detect fake date online. My neighbor was a victim of fraud from a dating site.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still wonder how people get catfished easily online, I couldn't help but ask them how didn't they see it coming, I think I'm beginning to like this online dating consultancy. Facebook won't be the only area of advertisements, twitter and Instagram will also help

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I am still asking some of my friends if my pre-supposed business will click. Then she answered possible for there are many ladies in my country seeking foreigners. I want to give them hints on how to detect fake dates online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me woodworking will be good as I am semi-skilled in it. I have learned some carpentry in college as we had a workshop session in the college for it. But still I will have to learn a lot before starting it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Try it gradually, and find out if you will have customers. Post an ad outside your gate that you accept carpentry work. I am very sure your neighbors will come to let you fix their chair, or small table or create a small chair or dining table. Just hire someone to do it and pay him 50/50 because the burden falls on him.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a great idea, it seems you are so business-minded and thinking of doing some business soon.😁 I will think of that. It's sure that I will have to do something like this before I retire from my job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
You start the soonest. Buy first carpentry tools, meter, see-saw, cross-cut saw, jig saw, miter saw, pliers, chisel, hammer, nails of different sizes, tapes, :ROFLMAO:Also buy sticks, woods small and smallest then paint Whew what a nice business. Just hire someone who can do the tasks. In that way, you could also help him earn some.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am thinking to join my brother's business. He trades electrical parts and sells them to his clients. He wants to expand his business so I will help him with it. He will keep me on salary. Let's see what happens in the future

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
That is a very good business. Is he an electrical engineer? My friend an electrical engineer is always hired to install electric wiring to newly constructed buildings, condos and more. He becomes famous and was able to build a very elegant home and bought luxury cars. We will never become rich through our work salary but through business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes he is an electrical engineer and his son is also doing the same.

That's true we can be rich through business not by the salary. Also, I don't like to get orders from the boss. It hurts when someone evaluates my performance by not knowing what I do but what others say about me.😒

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
That is also what I hate for example my boss, does not talk to me if I refused to go with their outreach program plan. We have to go to a place where people were mostly covid victims. How I like to work in Japan, but I am afraid to work there. They always have a series of earthquake attacks which I am so scared of. In your case, try to think of the right business. Try that selling carpentry tools or doing carpentry work with an assignee.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is also what I hate for example my boss, does not talk to me if I refused to go with their outreach program plan. We have to go to a place where people were mostly covid victims. How I like to work in Japan, but I am afraid to work there. They always have a series of earthquake attacks which I am so scared of. In your case, try to think of the right business. Try that selling carpentry tools or doing carpentry work with an assignee.

No need to be scared of earthquakes in Japan, they are very advanced people, and they apply lots of safety measures because of frequent earthquakes. I don't hear any casualties because of the earthquakes there.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling carpentry equipment is good here coupled with an expert in wood working will bring the best out of the business. Wood carving will also be a good one provided the person is really good at making woods into beautiful artifacts.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Selling carpentry equipment is good here coupled with an expert in wood working will bring the best out of the business. Wood carving will also be a good one provided the person is really good at making woods into beautiful artifacts.
There are people out there gifted, creative and skilled. You may advertise in Facebook that you're in need of a skilled employee who could do woodworking. I'm so sure they're existing and living near you. Just scout thru media.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are 5 small businesses you may like to know about and operate. This time many are talking about business, and others are repeating the same business :love: seriously. These are the following 5 small businesses: woodworker, handyman, online dating consultant, personal trainer, and career coach. I prefer to be an online dating consultant. I need to talk about consultancy on dating online via video. What's yours?
I don't think being a career coach is a small business. It is a very huge business. I tell you

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
No need to be scared of earthquakes in Japan, they are very advanced people, and they apply lots of safety measures because of frequent earthquakes. I don't hear any casualties because of the earthquakes there.
That's right, I no longer hear news earthquake in Japan. Hoping it wouldn't attack.
Post automatically merged:

@Bisolami but that was taken from the search engine about a career coach. It maybe small but profit big.

Back