8 months since the Wober/Off Topix relaunch!

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A little info on Wober’s rebrand/relaunch:
Greetings,

I have some exciting news, on June 4th 2022 the Wober Discussion Community was revived! The database was restored and all member accounts created before August 13th 2015 have been preserved.

The Wober Discussion Community launched over 13 years ago and it was a thriving community from 2009 until 2016.

After a 6 year hiatus, we’ve rebranded the entire forum and relaunched under a new name, Off Topix!

Update:

Off Topix has been open for 8 months already! In that time we’ve seen several Wober members login to their accounts and come reconnect with old friends. We’ve gotten tons of new members too! We are thrilled to be back and have been having a blast! 🎉

Check us out at offtopix.com

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Sawyer

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
A little info on Wober’s rebrand/relaunch:
Greetings,

I have some exciting news, on June 4th 2022 the Wober Discussion Community was revived! The database was restored and all member accounts created before August 13th 2015 have been preserved.

The Wober Discussion Community launched over 13 years ago and it was a thriving community from 2009 until 2016.

After a 6 year hiatus, we’ve rebranded the entire forum and relaunched under a new name, Off Topix!

Update:

Off Topix has been open for 8 months already! In that time we’ve seen several Wober members login to their accounts and come reconnect with old friends. We’ve gotten tons of new members too! We are thrilled to be back and have been having a blast! 🎉

Check us out at offtopix.com

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Sawyer
Congratulations to the achievement of the site. I'll visit OT tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Back