A gay courts me 😁

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have a new suitor. He's my colleague. He's smart and gorgeous but I learned his true identity from his female friends that the guy is a gay 😁. What do you think will be the effect of his hidden identity when it's not a girl he's looking but a boy. What a funny fate.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
If the guy courts you, he might have thought that you have the same taste. lol. I had been courted by a lesbian. She took me to a very nice restaurant and served me very well. When my friend told me that she is a lesbian, I honestly told her I am heterosexual.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Some people have the same faith of knowing the real identity of someone. However, some accepted the person and married in the long run. Others are not open to such a relationship.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Some people have the same faith of knowing the real identity of someone. However, some accepted the person and married in the long run. Others are not open to such a relationship.
Actually, he's the second gay person who courted me. The first was when I was new to my workplace. He told me after expressing his feelings that he wanted to marry me. I refused of course he's a gay.

Back