A Video Game Shop as a Business

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So recently, I was thinking of purchasing some video games to play - that got me an idea! What are all of your thoughts on video game shops, you can sell video games or gaming consoles or both - all of which have a high-profit margin since the prices of such things are so high. Leave your thoughts down below.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
That is an interesting take. Why do you think this is so? Aren't there many new gaming platforms and consoles being introduced recently?
I don't see any game parlors and don't see anyone interested because they are able to play games on their own smartphone and even on pc and those that are game lovers, they buy Playstation and play games and enjoy at home.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any game parlors and don't see anyone interested because they are able to play games on their own smartphone and even on pc and those that are game lovers, they buy Playstation and play games and enjoy at home.
That does make sense actually, because now with the advancement of technology and the surge of mobile game popularity - I think most casual gamers tend to play games on their phones rather than playing on consoles due to convenience.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yiu mirrored my thoughts. The same happened in my locality years back children and youths didn't rest for this but it is in the past now
I used to go to a nearby game parlor to play my favorite video games in those days and I used to love it but I have sensed that no one is interested in these now and most like to play games on mobile or computer or have the platstation

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I used to go to a nearby game parlor to play my favorite video games in those days and I used to love it but I have sensed that no one is interested in these now and most like to play games on mobile or computer or have the platstation
I agree with you though I didn't like it but my brothers did and it was a full time work for them. it was that bad.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I agree with you though I didn't like it but my brothers did and it was a full time work for them. it was that bad.
I was mad at the games too and I used to play till my head starts to hurt to a level that I need to sleep LOL but thankfully I have stopped myself and from many years I am yet to play any games and just doing web browsing for fun and that is perfect for me

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I was mad at the games too and I used to play till my head starts to hurt to a level that I need to sleep LOL but thankfully I have stopped myself and from many years I am yet to play any games and just doing web browsing for fun and that is perfect for me
Web browsing is good because you would be learning a lot from it though it Is a fun way to relax

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Web browsing is good because you would be learning a lot from it though it Is a fun way to relax
Yes I learn and then I feel relaxed and I feel it's better than gaming but I won't mind playing games if there is some way to earn from it as I still have the passion to play games for hours lol and if I can earn then it would be even better

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes I learn and then I feel relaxed and I feel it's better than gaming but I won't mind playing games if there is some way to earn from it as I still have the passion to play games for hours lol and if I can earn then it would be even better
Yesh if there's s mesns of earning that's legit I'm sure you would want to engage in it. I'm not just a game person

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Running a video game shop is extremely lucrative, over here in my country there are game shops where you can pay to play different games for a specific period of time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Running a video game shop is extremely lucrative, over here in my country there are game shops where you can pay to play different games for a specific period of time.
Same here it is lucrative here as well you just need to have the current games they need to be able to make money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Same here it is lucrative here as well you just need to have the current games they need to be able to make money.
Exactly, especially soccer, football games is one of the most lucrative and played games in these game centers, some even go as far as betting. I have seen some cases where these shops create tournaments amongst the players,the winner gets a price. The price might be small but its a great way to make things exciting and attract more persons.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I would advise anyone who do not have experience on how to play video games to do this business because I did it once and it collapsed because I am not a gamer.

Back