Account upgrades in PTP Forums: Is it profitable?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Most PTP forums have the ability to upgrade the account. By paying some dollars a month, you get benefits, The most important ability to upgrade the account is to increase the user's income These days, there are many discussions about upgrading accounts in PTP forums, especially after the BIZ changes. Now, if you had such an experience, please share your experience. Is it profitable to upgrade the account in PTP forums?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I have not thought of upgrading my account in any PTP forums. I just post as an ordinary user and earn dollars. I am not prepared to pay anything to upgrade my account.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I think it depends on each of our schedules. If indeed we can be maximally active, focused, and regular every day without being disturbed by sudden activities or schedules, it will be profitable to increase income. As for me, those who make PTP as a site for a side job will have to think again about upgrading their account, because I can't guarantee that it will be active regularly.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Upgrading account on paid to post forum is not a bad thing. There are some benefits for that including working for less but earning more among other benefits for that matter.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I think it's not that bad if you have extra bucks you can buy upgrades of course it's different for every forum but I think when it comes to rif ir might me worth it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
It's not a bad idea though, but it also depends on your income as well, there are persons who do not really earn much on the forums per month due to the fact that they are not that active online due to one reason or the other offline.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
It's not a bad idea though, but it also depends on your income as well, there are persons who do not really earn much on the forums per month due to the fact that they are not that active online due to one reason or the other offline.
If we don't check the forum every day and don't comment, upgrading the account won't have any effect and you won't make any profit. I think this feature is better for active members. It saves their time

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
If we don't check the forum every day and don't comment, upgrading the account won't have any effect and you won't make any profit. I think this feature is better for active members. It saves their time
True, active members would benefit more form it, the cost for upgrade also matters as well though. Like myself the reason i did not upgrade my account on bizdustry was cause the fee was just much and what i earn on the site monthly is not even up to the fee for upgrade.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
According to me one should be very careful when considering upgrading of their accounts in the ptps. In the RIf account upgrade is worth it but in other ptps it's a total loss.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$5.895
I see the options sometimes to upgrade. In the past I did pay for an upgrade and it was a small amount but for what they offered it was not worth it to me

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$1.400
I havent upgraded any of my forum pay to post account mainly cause I dont know the benefit of it or if it will be worth doing. If the upgrade can increase my earning I will try it out. I dont mind spending more of my time in a forum if I earm more.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I see the options sometimes to upgrade. In the past I did pay for an upgrade and it was a small amount but for what they offered it was not worth it to me
That's why you should be very keen when you are deciding to make one. In the paid to click websites upgrading of account and renting out of referrals is never worthy doing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
According to my experience I am not a poster so I will always avoid buying upgrade accounts above $30 per month, as my income from forum sites is only around $7 per month. unless you are a poster able to make money from forum sites above $ 50.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
True, active members would benefit more form it, the cost for upgrade also matters as well though. Like myself the reason i did not upgrade my account on bizdustry was cause the fee was just much and what i earn on the site monthly is not even up to the fee for upgrade.
Yes, although BIZ was a good forum, I did not like the account upgrade system and it was not profitable in my opinion. The price is better here in RIF. I think it is almost 10 dollars per month and you can easily earn 10 dollars in 10 days

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
Upgrading your forum account is a good option, especially if you are active in creating new threads and responding to discussions. However, it may not be profitable if you are not too active.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I'll upgrade to Gold membership once I reached 10 dollars. I sense it's beneficial for we could earn better in a fastest way. I can be able to reach my goal monthly.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I am okay with the amount RIF is charging for their upgrades and I have done the upgrade severally and I can state that it is highly profitable. Don't know about other forums though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I find it good but the upgrade fee should not be more and if its around $5 or max $10 then I may try
Why do you try when you're already a Gold member. I'm planning to upgrade tomorrow despite my RIF cash doesn't reach 10 dollars yet. I hope for its beneficiality. Anyway there's nothing hard about the upgrading.

Back