Account upgrades in PTP Forums: Is it profitable?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Been hearing and also seeing the upgrade stuff, but I've never for once gave it a thought, because I didn't know how beneficial or profitable it will be for the user, do users with upgraded account get higher rewards compared to the regular users without an account upgrade?
I would like to know more.
Most PTP forums have the ability to upgrade the account. By paying some dollars a month, you get benefits, The most important ability to upgrade the account is to increase the user's income These days, there are many discussions about upgrading accounts in PTP forums, especially after the BIZ changes. Now, if you had such an experience, please share your experience. Is it profitable to upgrade the account in PTP forums?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
There is a new update try to read. You can upgrade to silver at $3.something dollars. I we won't upgrade, we cannot reply to a post thread. There are many updates here this day.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I may upgrade to Silver not gold because of the conditions. Our word count went back to 30 words below. Starting this day we have to apply the new policy.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not sure why this change was effected and why we were not informed about it as I already posted almost 30 posts when I realized that I am not earning

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel 30 words is a little too much so the shorter comments should be allowed and paid as long as they make sense
The major reason why I subscribed for the gold membership is because I'm allowed to post few words and also earn more from a single post but the case is not so right now and it is discouraging.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also feel its not right, although for the website to achieve quality then need longer comments and threads but if I was aware of this change earlier then I wouldn't have went for it

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Most PTP forums have the ability to upgrade the account. By paying some dollars a month, you get benefits, The most important ability to upgrade the account is to increase the user's income These days, there are many discussions about upgrading accounts in PTP forums, especially after the BIZ changes. Now, if you had such an experience, please share your experience. Is it profitable to upgrade the account in PTP forums?
Upgrading accounts in paid to post forum is actually profitable to an extent .Apart fróm the fact that it allows you earn higher than regular users , you also get the chance to withdraw though suitable methods like crypto and not always paypal

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
For me Upgrading account on paid to post forum is good . it cokes with good benefits likrbworking for less time but earning more among like gold membership here too.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It actually depends on the particular paid to post forum. On Bizdustry forum, it was very profitable and those with an upgraded account had a lot of advantages over those with normal accounts.

Back