AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have never tried this so I can't share experience. I already graduated when this technology stuff started to storm the world. There were lots of activities being done online that even degree can be completed doing online courses.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I haven't done any degree course neither offline nor online. All in all I think it requires more of hard work and dedication to get one whether online or offline.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
What your experience with getting a degree online. Were you able to get a job with it or have you worked with it. What the difference with obtaining one offline?
My niece acquired a second degree online UK based and she topped the exam and was hired to work in the UK. Regardless of nationality long as you passed and are qualified no reason to ignore your potential and degree.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
My niece acquired a second degree online UK based and she topped the exam and was hired to work in the UK. Regardless of nationality long as you passed and are qualified no reason to ignore your potential and degree.
This is awesome to know that. I'm really thinking along this like for my second degree hopes it pull through for me.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I do not have an experience of having a degree online, but only certificates that are related to teaching online. Regardless, I prefer to obtain a degree the old school way, which is to have it from the school physically.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I do not have an experience of having a degree online, but only certificates that are related to teaching online. Regardless, I prefer to obtain a degree the old school way, which is to have it from the school physically.
I have been battling with this whether to still go the old school way. I'm just confused

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Did she enroll here in the Philippines and online classes here and when she graduate she moved to the UK? Is that correct? Good to know about the achievement.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Did she enroll here in the Philippines and online classes here and when she graduate she moved to the UK? Is that correct? Good to know about the achievement.
She is already a teacher. Her other profession is also related to her major. She enrolled there in UK ILTS and BS in Mathematics. Her other degree is a BS in English. She is also good at Math. She graduated Suma Cum Laude from Liceo University.

Last edited:

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
She is already a teacher her other profession is also related to her major. She enrolled there in UK ILTS and BS in Mathematics. Her other degree is BS in English. She is also good at Math. She graduated Suma Cum Laude from Liceo University.
Wow, that is good for having a two degrees. Not all can be good in both Mathematics and English.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
What your experience with getting a degree online. Were you able to get a job with it or have you worked with it. What the difference with obtaining one offline?
I know that this exists a lot but I do not trust the efficiency like acquiring it offline. I guess it is because I'm not used to online things

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not tried it before but u have a friend that obtained his first degree online and he uses this to enroll for a master degree

Back