Actors who act out dangerous scenes without stunt.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I often watch footage from the film Mission Impossible played by Tom Cruise and am always amazed by his courage to do dangerous scenes alone. Like when he climbed a motorbike from a high cliff and then opened his parachute after releasing the motorbike. All this time I know he often does that scene without a stunt, but still I can't stop admiring his totality as an actor. Until when watching the film in the cinema made me open my mouth for several hours the film was played.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Usually an action actor will continue to train to improve their professionalism, so that he will get the highest pay Like Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Ackie Chan etc. They are the world's top stars without a stuntman.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I even wondered at him, how come he would do such a dangerous activity for some money. I even if for example were given 1 billion rupiah to do the same thing, I would never want to, I love my life more. LOL
Hahaha. Maybe because Tom Cruise likes a challenge? I also definitely don't want to do a dangerous scene like that even though I'm paid a lot.
Post automatically merged:

Usually an action actor will continue to train to improve their professionalism, so that he will get the highest pay Like Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Ackie Chan etc. They are the world's top stars without a stuntman.
Correctly. the action actor often plays dangerous scenes without stunts. Jackie Chan has even been doing dangerous scenes for decades and often hurts himself. Indonesian action actor, Iko Uwais, also often takes dangerous scenes without stunts.

Last edited:
Back