Ad network on forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To answer some questions, yes, it is Google Adsense.

I want to apologize for displaying so many ads, I didn't realize they had been approved and had started showing. Bear with me and I'm going to try to cut back on some of the advertisements you guys see.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
I didn't mean anything bad about getting Adsense ads. Often I read it is not easy get approval in that program. Since it is new forum I had idea you will need wait some more time to join in.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't mean anything bad about getting Adsense ads. Often I read it is not easy get approval in that program. Since it is new forum I had idea you will need wait some more time to join in.
I've owned several websites in the past that I've used Google Adsense on, most of which were forums. With this being said, if the forum doesn't have enough "content" they'll reject me. However, Referral Index Forum had over 3000 posts at the time of applying so this definitely helped the chances of getting approved.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've owned several websites in the past that I've used Google Adsense on, most of which were forums. With this being said, if the forum doesn't have enough "content" they'll reject me. However, Referral Index Forum had over 3000 posts at the time of applying so this definitely helped the chances of getting approved.
Yeah. I also read that our website should have enough content when we apply for Adsense. That apart, what else do they expect? Any idea?

Back