Admin Junkies 2.0

Aerodynamic

Complete Stranger
Oct 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$6.960

Greetings everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that we've taken our journey a step further! :) I want to welcome you all back to Admin Junkies 2.0. It's been almost 5 months since we've created the forum and I'm very pleased with the results and the community we've build together so far. I hope you all enjoy Admin Junkies as much as I do. If not, do tell me what to improve! I'm always all ears to improve your experience here. Our future is bright and full of adventures to come! :D

First of all, we've installed a new custom theme with both the light and dark version. I want to thank @DohTheme for creating this masterpiece. There may be some small bugs left, but we'll tackle them along we go. Feel free to point them out if you see some. I also want to thank the Staff team and the Premium Members for all their input during the design phase of the theme on how to improve it along the way. I hope you'll all enjoy the new theme! :)

Secondly, you'll notice that our layout has slightly changed. A quick summary: Community Management has been moved to the index page instead of a subforum. Forum & Web Support has moved to Community Cooperative. The Link Directory now has a few subforums to keep it clean and organized. Graphic Showcase has moved to the Community Lounge. Preferences & Generic Threads is a new subforum which should be self-explanatory. To keep the main General Chat forum to more "intellectual" threads. This is however in test phase and is not yet certain to be kept.

We've got new services! Graphic Requests are now ready to be made. So if you're in need of some graphics, feel free to use this new service. We encourage members to help out with the requests if they feel the urge to do so. All credits will be sent to the member who completes the request successfully. You are now also able to request a member review in the Feedback & Reviews section under the Link Directory. Due to the lack of a better place it's currently staying as a subforum there. We might add an official review service later. We might also have staff applications for the Graphic Requests and Reviews on a later date.

We'll be working on bringing new content (threads and articles) as well in the following days to keep you all entertained. :)

Back