Complete Stranger
Oct 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Create Your Best Webmaster Article and Win 100USD!_.png
Admin Junkies - Win 100USD in the Article Creation Contest​

1. Create an exclusive article related to webmastering that is at least 1000 words long.
  2. You can submit up to three articles. If you submit one article and win: you'll receive 50USD. If you submit 3 articles and one of those articles is voted best, you'll receive 100USD.
  3. Please notice: Even if your article doesn't win, it will remain exclusive to our Admin Junkies. You will however receive 250 credits for your effort.

Read more: Create Your Best Webmaster Article and Win 100USD!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I have introduced this site before but no one grabs the opportunities, even myself didn't apply. I also forgot about this site. I may try to check this again on the web and if good, I won't hesitate to register.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
I have introduced this site before but no one grabs the opportunities, even myself didn't apply. I also forgot about this site. I may try to check this again on the web and if good, I won't hesitate to register.
The payout I think is by PayPal and not by cryptocurrency I remember an old contest run by the community but PayPal is unavailable for my country so count only opt for cryptocurrencies additionally here is where to submit articles I guess :
There is additionally information may be about paid version like xenforo and not free version like MyBB or something like that.

Back