Advertise on your car to earn passive income

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
For does who own a personal car, advertising with your car is also a good way to earn passive income. You could get stickers of the company you are advertising and a little speaker that would be playing while you drive. All you need to do is drive round town while you play an audio of what you are advertising. With this you could also be attending to personal gigs when you earn from this. What do you think?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
While there are people who are making money advertising on their cars and other vehicles, this sector is not well organized in most countries. Only in the United states and other countries, it is easy to find specialized companies.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
Such activity needs to be taxed by the government so it is not your pure income because the company gets a commission from the money you are earning from such a promotion or something like that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
yeah, you can certainly do that but it is also difficult to get businesses and individuals to advertise on your private car. If you own a cab, this might be one of the best ways to generate additional income

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Yes, that is a great idea. You can look for a dependable platform that can help you connect with advertisers. See to it that your vehicle meets the requirements of the platform.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good idea to advertise your product on your car, but it will be bit hard to get customers and it will be hard to reach to the society because you need to drive around the country in order to get customer.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.300
Raw Dex
$0.003
Although, wrapping a personal vehicle in advertising leads to passive income by renting out the otherwise free external space with cheap impressions per car. The success factors involve a lot of daily mileage with the vehicle passing by the densely populated areas; disclosure/compliance with tax requirements; lengthy commitments from advertisers, whose obligations offset wrap charges; and retaining the vehicle exterior in the perfect shape, as it happens.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's a nice idea. This is very common in my country. I see a lot of people earning through this means. Some people even add music to draw the attention of people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
It is a good idea to advertise your product on your car, but it will be bit hard to get customers and it will be hard to reach to the society because you need to drive around the country in order to get customer.
Yes that's true, but most of them who do this usually have their numbers put in it so does who are interested can easily call them for their products and services.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I think it's a nice idea. This is very common in my country. I see a lot of people earning through this means. Some people even add music to draw the attention of people

Yes that's true, but most of them who do this usually have their numbers put in it so does who are interested can easily call them for their products and services.
Of course yes. It's my thinking that some car owners are really making a killing on this unique venture so to speak. I too have seen this in my country whereby the public service transportation really earn passive income by renting out advertising space to clients on their cars.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
Of course yes. It's my thinking that some car owners are making a killing on this unique venture so to speak. I too have seen this in my country whereby public service transportation earns passive income by renting out advertising space to clients on their cars.
It could reduce your transportation costs because the advertising company will pay you money depending on the connection between you either you decide to work with a promo code and sales made as they provide reduce to use this promo code and pay you commission or a fixed amount of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Of course yes. It's my thinking that some car owners are really making a killing on this unique venture so to speak. I too have seen this in my country whereby the public service transportation really earn passive income by renting out advertising space to clients on their cars.
Yes, and the best part about this is that your adverts would also be able to reach out to more persons with ease, cause these cars are always on the move, reach out to places you might not even think of.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, some car owners do same here. I know it a good way to earn passive income. Yes, they advertise here too with the use of a little speaker that would be playing while they drive.

Back