Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure to inform you that members can now advertise with Referral Index Forum! We have worked hard over the last month to implement this direct advertising feature, and now it is finally available.

What does this mean for you? If you own a website, social media page or channel, forum, etc. you can now advertise at the Header, Footer, and after the 1st post of each thread using a 728x90 pixel advertisement here on RIF.

Let us go over some pricing...
- 728x90 pixel advertisement (Header) = $15.00 per month
- 728x90 pixel advertisement (Footer) = $10.00 per month
- 728x90 pixel advertisement (After 1st Post) = $0.50 CPC

You can locate a list of all advertisement spaces by going to https://referralindexforum.com/ads-manager/packages/ .

We are also selling sticky threads. A sticky thread is basically where your thread is pinned to the top of a specific forum category/section.

- $1.50 per week
- $5.00 per month
- $50 per year

What are you waiting for? Purchase an advertisement spot today!

Anyone who would like website analytics or statistics can reach out to me directly and I can supply you with all of the information. :)

Sincerely,
Devin

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a great offer Devin and I am sure many of us will be interested in this and I think you should give us some commission if our referred user advertises on the website

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great offer Devin and I am sure many of us will be interested in this and I think you should give us some commission if our referred user advertises on the website
I will have to see how the commission thing could work. It's a great idea.

What purpose is it going to serve user members?
The same purpose as it would be for one to advertise on Google Adsense or any other website.

Back