Advertise your business through word of mouth in your community

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Some people are not familiar with the owner of the business installed in their community. They want to support the owner however, they are so hesitant because they have not seen the owner sharing his business with them. The businessman must speak to the people in the community, especially the nearest neighbor. He could provide them with flyers and invite them during the inauguration or anniversary of his business by giving them grand discounts. That is one way to get in touch with the people in your community. You can have their support and protection.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
The best method you mentioned here, I personally see success of my nearby shop, I barber came Infront of my shop. He started promoting his business just only verbally and his community people are started rushing towards his shop. While my online and offline both marketing is failed Infront of him, he is now successful in his business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
The best method you mentioned here, I personally see success of my nearby shop, I barber came Infront of my shop. He started promoting his business just only verbally and his community people are started rushing towards his shop. While my online and offline both marketing is failed Infront of him, he is now successful in his business.
You ride on popularity by giving those clients of the barber man sample products of yours. You may talk to them too and market your busenss. it is not hard to do. Try it to know the real results.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
For me l support this idea 100%. This is because the mentioned strategy is very cost effective and somehow realistic. This is far much better compared to the exergerated ads that seem misleading to the potential customers.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot ask someone to become your mouth piece. If you pay some one to become your mouth piece, it is not a word of mouth marketing. You need to make your customers happy to do word of mouth marketing

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Word of mouth is an effective and low-cost method to market your product. To do this, you must offer quality product or service. When you gain the trust of your customers, they will refer your product to their friends.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Word of mouth could also spread like fire, lol. We already know about the attitude of our neighborhood, they also want news and good updates to encourage them too. it is also free.

Back