Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I wanted to give you all an update and let you know that Google has suspended our advertisement account. This means RIF is no longer generating revenue to help pay members. Google mentions it was because there were too many advertisement clicks, and the soonest our advertisement account will be restored is in 30 days, October 17th. With this being said, all member cash-outs have been (due to the Google cash-out minimum being $100, we were only at $70 between this website and my last one) and will be coming directly from my personal funds for the time being. If anyone has any suggestions for a better ad network or revenue stream, please let me know.

Unfortunately, it feels as if we are starting back at step one with this. However, no matter what negativity may arise for Referral Index Forum, we've come way too far to give up or give in now. This may be a setback, but this isn't the end. If I have to personally finance the cash-outs here, I'll do it because this community is valuable to me. I've placed hours upon hours into RIF, and there's no way I'm letting Google determine the outcome of our wonderful creation.

Thank you all for being a part of RIF. I hope that we do nothing other than continue to grow and prosper.

Sincerely,
Devin

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You can try propeller ads, they are a CPM ad network, so they pay per page view, and their minimum payout is only $5, weekly payment, so you can get your funds quickly. If you wish you can use my referral link https://propellerads.com/publishers/?ref_id=mHT4 . They are having a high CPM of $0.25 for online money making which is more than most other ad networks. Crypto ad networks will also pay well. How many monthly page views does RIF have at present? You could also link the payment to members to the word count or limit the number of paid posts which members are allowed daily like most other forums.

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can try propeller ads, they are a CPM ad network, so they pay per page view, and their minimum payout is only $5, weekly payment, so you can get your funds quickly. If you wish you can use my referral link https://propellerads.com/publishers/?ref_id=mHT4 . They are having a high CPM of $0.25 for online money making which is more than most other ad networks. Crypto ad networks will also pay well. How many monthly page views does RIF have at present? You could also link the payment to members to the word count or limit the number of paid posts which members are allowed daily like most other forums.
We currently receive anywhere from 1,500 to 3,000 pageviews per day.

I believe I tried propeller ads previously but it has issues with Norton Antivirus where Norton would block their ads. I'll look into it again. Thank you.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you have more than 50000 page views a month, there are a large number of ad networks which you can use. Bizdustry, another forum is also using a-ads, they are a crypto ad network, and their cpm is much higher. You will have to spend some time applying and wait for a response. I am using propeller ads on my websites, and I do not face any major problem with anti-viruses. You can also try using pop up ads, since you have a large number of unique visitors. You can also sell advertising directly at a reasonably monthly rate or use affiliate links as banners to make some money.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Yes A-ads are good especially if they pay by faucet pay means the admin could pay users with a faucetpay email or even cash out to Coinbase or Binance wallet and pay with Binance pay.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Awww. That's not good. But you will resolve this, you have pushed this platform so much and you have made a lot of progress, I doubt a little stable like this one will criple you.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is a sad development for managment,more especially that we are growing at an exponential rate.In simpler terms more people are coming to RIF as paid to post workers and me inclusive.Sad because it is like you have more empolyees.This can cause alot of financial stress for a company.Away from relying on ad networks,i suggest more freelancer skills and services be put more here although direct contact at times just increases alot of negatives experiences and people starting to ask for free cash from others which is not right at all.

But if well outlined and executed community inter-trade of services could help bring in a little more revenue to help with payments of us who are being paid to post.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Till you get approved, you can consider using a-ads, no approval is required, and you will make something from the visitors from this website. You should allow members to purchase advertising on this forum using points they have, some of the members have websites and are looking for cheap advertising and it will reduce your expenses.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Till you get approved, you can consider using a-ads, no approval is required, and you will make something from the visitors from this website. You should allow members to purchase advertising on this forum using points they have, some of the members have websites and are looking for cheap advertising and it will reduce your expenses.
Because their verification process is systematic and doesn't need human intervention.

Back