Advertising online vs with television

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.558
Back then advertising on television was one of the best ways to get your message or business across. These days we now have the Internet and social media. We can now reach out to anyone, wherever they are at any time or any day. Between advertising on television or advertising online, which do you think is more effective? Personally I think advertising online should be more effective, cause these days while people still watch television, they spend majority of their time online. Streaming things and the likes.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.250
People in my are on tv only watch desing shows and cooking shows. Some people watch soap series. So only those is worth advertising and show. Every thing else is not worth since much earlier people watch on stream services.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
Whichever reaches our products to clients will be acceptable. TV ads are limited whereas what you will on the web are accurate and complete. On TV limited because the ads pay is by per hour.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.050
Raw Dex
$2.350
Television ads are very costly, you not only have to spend a lot of money to create commercials but also spend a lot of money top show your ads on television.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
It's so true that the charge for a TV advertising costs a fortune. You pay in thousands. It's money spending, wasting that could be avoided. You can tap the social media like Facebook, the ad is free.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.558
People in my are on tv only watch desing shows and cooking shows. Some people watch soap series. So only those is worth advertising and show. Every thing else is not worth since much earlier people watch on stream services.
Over here, even the shows they watch on TV, they now stream them online. Like in my house, I can't even remember the last time we watched the television this year.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Online advertising is more effective than television advertising today due to its ability to target specific audiences, adapt in real-time, and offer cost-effective options for businesses of all sizes.

Back