Agree or disagree that in true love, money is irrelevant?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I oppose the idea that money is irrelevant, what will the lovers or couple do living under one roof without money? Are they going to live only on true love? It might happen if one of them is rich, shall we say, the girl and her parents don't like her to marry a poor guy. Perhaps the girl chooses to live in poor life rather than let her true love go without accomplishments. If you were the rich girl, what would you choose?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.050
I oppose the idea that money is irrelevant, what will the lovers or couple do living under one roof without money? Are they going to live only on true love? It might happen if one of them is rich, shall we say, the girl and her parents don't like her to marry a poor guy. Perhaps the girl chooses to live in poor life rather than let her true love go without accomplishments. If you were the rich girl, what would you choose?
We cannot live by just loving someone. Money is essential to survive and let the love continues with this person.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.420
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think even a couple in true love needs to have money to maintain the relationship. They need not be very rich but at least, you do not need to worry about paying bills or no place to live. That kind of problems may ruin a relationship.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I think even a couple in true love needs to have money to maintain the relationship. They need not be very rich but at least, you do not need to worry about paying bills or no place to live. That kind of problems may ruin a relationship.
That's right paying the bills seem eternal so without money to pay the bills no internet and electricity.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.960
When it comes to true love, the importance of money cannot be overlooked. It plays a key role in different aspects of a relationship. While love itself can be a source of strength, financial stability is essential for both individuals involved. It requires a concerted effort from both parties to maintain a balanced and sustainable partnership.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
When it comes to true love, the importance of money cannot be overlooked. It plays a key role in different aspects of a relationship. While love itself can be a source of strength, financial stability is essential for both individuals involved. It requires a concerted effort from both parties to maintain a balanced and sustainable partnership.
That is true, money plays vital and is placed at the center between marriage and money. When there's no money marriage turns shaky.

Back