Info AI and Changes to User Moderation

Jordan

Owner
Admin
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.290
If you guys remember the "Future of RIF" thread I had posted last month, I had mentioned a few things:
  • Warnings will cost you RIF Cash
  • Bounty Program
  • Word Count Minimums
I encourage you to read that announcement. However, the TL;DR is that any warning you get will cost you $0.25 per warning point. Not all warnings will give you a point, but some warnings can give more than 1 point.

The bounty program is for those who are helping our community not in an official capacity. If a user gets a warning point given to them based on your report, you will receive part of their fine as compensation.

Minimum words to gain RIF Cash for content has been discussed with the community. Many of our users have given their mostly positive input. The word counts will only be applied to on topic sections. I have looked at all of your responses, and the average word count that you guys as a community suggested is 31.09. I will bring that number down to an even 30. This will be for replies. Topic creation will be 60 words. Again, only in the on topic sections.

At the end of the day, these minimums to gain payment per post will be incredibly easy to achieve.

All of these changes mentioned above are now in effect as of this posting.

Thread Deletion:
Posting a thread has a greater reward than posting a normal reply. This is due to the fact that you are generating a discussion amongst the users. However, it will now hold a greater risk as well. (if you aren't following the rules and guidelines)

Anytime you create a thread in the on topic sections, it will reward you with $0.02. If someone else then replies to that thread, they get $0.01. Right now if we delete that thread you created, we take back the $0.02 we gave you. The people who have posted in the thread, still keep their $0.01 even though the content they have posted is deleted. This is true even if the thread has gained 50+ replies.

A recent example of this is our Make Money: Tutorials & How To's section. Every single thread had to be deleted because it was all questions, or no real tutorial. Only $0.66 was removed from the thread authors, but the result was we paid out $4.38 to the users who replied to those threads. So those users still got to keep their $4.38 for content that is deleted.

I am moving to be a bit more aggressive. People really need to think before creating threads. Read the descriptions of the forums. Look at the category that forum is in. As of now, to help compensate paying the people who replied to your deleted thread, any time your thread gets deleted, we will remove the money we gave you, plus an additional $0.05. This is on top of any warning point costs that may happen due to the thread deletion. This only applies to thread deletion, and not a thread being moved to another section.

If a thread had generated a larger sum of money for other users than usual, more money may be taken to compensate them at our discretion.

I'm not looking to deter anyone from creating discussions. In fact, I'm trying to encourage it. However, we are trying to create an organic community that supports growth. This won't happen if all the content of each section doesn't belong there, and on top of that we are paying for that content. All I'm asking is for you to read the descriptions of the forums before creating topics. If you are unsure of where a topic would go, feel free to ask! For the most part, this won't even effect our users.

Moderation Comments
I have listened to all of your feedback regarding some of the moderation towards your content. Often times a thread or comment of yours will be deleted and you aren't notified. Instead, you are just left with the missing money. As a demonstration to our commitment to transparency and open communication, I have been in touch with our moderation team and have to asked them to start informing you when actions are taken with your content.

This way, you will have a clear explanation, and can learn from it for the future. I want to foster a positive and respectful community, and I believe this will help build that. The important thing to remember is, to use their response as feedback, and to learn from mistakes made.

Artificial Inelegance
It's no secret that AI has blown up significantly in the last few months. I'm going to keep this short and simple, and I want to make it clear. Anyone creating content on our site by copy/pasting AI generated content, will be treated as plagiarism.

Google marks content created with AI as spam, and we can't have that content on our site.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Thanks for the update @Jordan i will try to follow all of them, its good for us and i hope everyone will follow the rules, its glad to know that our community is getting strong.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Great update! Looking forward to seeing how things go from here on forward, this should definitely make a better experience for many who use the forums! Thanks, Jordan!

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
This is wonderful news. I like that there is now a minimum word count. It will encourage members to provide helpful information. It also assists the community in improving. Thank you for the heads up!

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
It is welcoming because there is need for sanity in the forum. I was expecting to see the addition of Binance Pay as a payment option and the removal of charges on Bitcoin payment.

I also need to suggest a $0.02 for replies to threads. The maximum amount of money to make in a day can still remain the same. I hope you review this so that members will be encouraged to create curating content.

To be honest, many members interact with the forum because there was no wordcount for the little $0.01 reward for replies. Raising the word count with $0.01 may turn the forum to a ghost town. Many forums with such amount have less activities because the pay rate isn't encouraging. Personally, it may reduce my activities in here because it's very stressful to engage in PTP forums.
We can still maintain the maximum amount of money to make in a day with $0.02 reward for replies.

You remain very committed despite that the forum isn't generating any revenue, that's worth a million applause! And I have recommended this forum to many people. I wouldn't want you spoil the seamless activities of members with some of the rules.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
In the interest of improving post quality, I would like to suggest you allow editing (even if it's just for a short time) so we can clean up typo's or grammar noticed after clicking Post Reply.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
In the interest of improving post quality, I would like to suggest you allow editing (even if it's just for a short time) so we can clean up typo's or grammar noticed after clicking Post Reply.
Editing is available already.

Jordan

Owner
Admin
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.290
Editing should already be available. We even allow users to delete their own posts.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Good move. I will add something more. Moderators should also look into the authenticity of the content, at least on the topics. Users creating topics on wrong information should be strictly moderated.

Jordan

Owner
Admin
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.290
Good move. I will add something more. Moderators should also look into the authenticity of the content, at least on the topics. Users creating topics on wrong information should be strictly moderated.
If you come across any content like that, feel free to report it!

It's hard for me to see all content everywhere.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
Editing should already be available. We even allow users to delete their own posts.
If someone could point out where to find the link I would sure appreciate it. I did just find how to save a post as a draft, which could help.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Thanks for the heads up Mr Adm. I hope those changes have been implemented with an immediate effect as posted. Our responsibilities as members we make sure that we adhere to the them as it is expected.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
So great!, Forum rules should be enforced, not only threads, but I think it would be better to delete off topic comments, spamming less than 5 words etc.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I suggest that will be lifetime exchange thread:
Means even you run out from RIF Cash you accord credit to member directly. [Add money feature]
Many people will be interested with your service : 1100 biznotes = 1 $ RIF Cash
Waiting for your reply here or at Bizdustry @Jordan.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
It is welcoming because there is need for sanity in the forum. I was expecting to see the addition of Binance Pay as a payment option and the removal of charges on Bitcoin payment.

I also need to suggest a $0.02 for replies to threads. The maximum amount of money to make in a day can still remain the same. I hope you review this so that members will be encouraged to create curating content.

To be honest, many members interact with the forum because there was no wordcount for the little $0.01 reward for replies. Raising the word count with $0.01 may turn the forum to a ghost town. Many forums with such amount have less activities because the pay rate isn't encouraging. Personally, it may reduce my activities in here because it's very stressful to engage in PTP forums.
We can still maintain the maximum amount of money to make in a day with $0.02 reward for replies.

You remain very committed despite that the forum isn't generating any revenue, that's worth a million applause! And I have recommended this forum to many people. I wouldn't want you spoil the seamless activities of members with some of the rules.
i agree with you on this one. I think the replies should be increased to $0.02. The above changes may reduce traffic to the site. Reaching a $1 a day isn't easy as it but the lack of word count made a bearable. i hope they consider your suggestion.

Back