Alone again in RIF but surrounded with robots LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It's a lonely afternoon here in my place. The skies cry, the sun hides but the wind whistles nonstop. There's cute rain so relaxing feeling that brings me here in RIF to rampage only to know I'm alone again but different robots abide me lol. I just do what makes me happy by sharing you this. At least I still earn despite alone.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Try use few sites at same time. Then you will find more active people. In such cases I go at mylot (even I am not often there) and search for last active discoussions and join people there.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
It's a lonely afternoon here in my place. The skies cry, the sun hides but the wind whistles nonstop. There's cute rain so relaxing feeling that brings me here in RIF to rampage only to know I'm alone again but different robots abide me lol. I just do what makes me happy by sharing you this. At least I still earn despite alone.
Your last line is apt. The most important is you earning here always

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Too bad that you were alone,i guess you can still use the time to catch up on threads you might have been qouted and some other articles you would like to post so that when more people are online they find fresh content that is more engaging.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Sometimes I am here alone but probably since most users is from Asia (I see some from US) and I am in middle in Europe. Lately I go early sleep so when you come, I am in bed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
We have a time difference which is why I sometimes do activities here alone, but still grateful that we are paid.

Back