Altcoin My Neighbor Alice

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The altcoin My Neighbor Alice (better said, it's a token, exactly an ethereum one) comes from ethereum environment. and it's part of the self-titled game a beautiful and nice farm game). In few words, this is a game token. I heard about My Neighbor Alice last year, because my local exchange (the same I use to convert cryptos to FIAT and withdraw to my currency account) began to list it. In this moment it's worth 1,32 dollars (around 6 reais, my national currency). I'm thinking about exchanging some litoshis earned in a GTP to have at least one My Neighbor Alice, as my local exchange offers this possibility. Being a token that is part of the ethereum environment and not a meme coin, I suppose it's not so risky as this latter (look, I'm not inviting anyone to invest: it will be my street personal choice). Have you ever heard about My Neighbor Alice token?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.733
I have never heard about my neighbor Alice token. However according to your explanation it's seems a very promising token to invest in. I am therefore not a Crypto fan but still learning it slowly by slowly.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, reviews say it's promising (as various other ethereum tokens). Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency in the world, the queen of them. So I expect its token to not become dust. In any way, as you are new in the crypto world, my advice is to study well its financial environment and how does it work, because it's more risky than stocks market.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
It looks very interesting, I just visited the myneighboralice.com site, many of the game features available are also available in the NFT marketplace. Currently, MyNeighborAlice's price is $1.30, Max supply is 100 million. It seems a potential and promising token.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I just purchased 1,5 ALICE (better said, I exchanged some of the withdrawn earnings coming from a PTW of mine in my local exchange that lists it). I took the opportunity of a price dropping and I'm eager to store it for a long period. In any way, be careful: I only invested what I can afford to lose.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
At first glance MyNeighborAlice token promises to be used as a long-term investment, this token is available on many exchanges from local to global exchanges, so many transactions are either traded, token governance or as an investment. The more users, the higher the token price.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, my idea is exactly a long term (very long, if possible) investment. If I could, I would have exchanged more than 1,5 ALICE, but, well, in any way I'm satisfied with my purchase. I did what I could into my possibilities and that's all. Out of my local exchange, I noticed it's listed on Coinbase too, but I prefer my local exchange cause tax laws in my country.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Yes, my idea is exactly a long term (very long, if possible) investment. If I could, I would have exchanged more than 1,5 ALICE, but, well, in any way I'm satisfied with my purchase. I did what I could into my possibilities and that's all. Out of my local exchange, I noticed it's listed on Coinbase too, but I prefer my local exchange cause tax laws in my country.
My Neighbor Alice is not only listed on Coinbase but on other major exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Bithumb. Kraken, etc. My Neighbor Alice is also a unique token favored by gamers and DeFi. The increasing popularity of blockchain and DeFi games will also increase the potential of this token.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The altcoin My Neighbor Alice (better said, it's a token, exactly an ethereum one) comes from ethereum environment. and it's part of the self-titled game a beautiful and nice farm game). In few words, this is a game token. I heard about My Neighbor Alice last year, because my local exchange (the same I use to convert cryptos to FIAT and withdraw to my currency account) began to list it. In this moment it's worth 1,32 dollars (around 6 reais, my national currency). I'm thinking about exchanging some litoshis earned in a GTP to have at least one My Neighbor Alice, as my local exchange offers this possibility. Being a token that is part of the ethereum environment and not a meme coin, I suppose it's not so risky as this latter (look, I'm not inviting anyone to invest: it will be my street personal choice). Have you ever heard about My Neighbor Alice token?
Alice was one of the tokens that launched during the euphoria stage of the last bull run, and it's association woth strong and prominent backers for such a project has helped. I would probably consider accumulating it but only below $1

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
If it will be possible, I'll exchange again part of my online earnings to another ALICE (or, at least, half ALICE, as my local exchange lets user to obtain fractions of cryptocurrencies, if we cannot afford the entire unity). This decision depends on how much I'll earn in the next future.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This got me confused as I have never heard of such a crypto token called my neighbor Alice at all throughout my study in crypto currency for over four years now.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.390
I do not know anything about this game but I play some games that allow me to earn tokens and I can either convert these tokens to BTC or ETH for better profits or cash out as fiat currency.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
This got me confused as I have never heard of such a crypto token called my neighbor Alice at all throughout my study in crypto currency for over four years now.
I do not know anything about this game but I play some games that allow me to earn tokens and I can either convert these tokens to BTC or ETH for better profits or cash out as fiat currency.

It's an Ethereum token among the newest. 4 years ago it didn't exist. If I don't mistake, it was born only in 2022. Ethereum generates tons of tokens and My Neighbor Alice is the currency used in a game of the same name. My Neighbor Alice is listed in Coinbase: you can see if you make a research in this CEX.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's an Ethereum token among the newest. 4 years ago it didn't exist. If I don't mistake, it was born only in 2022. Ethereum generates tons of tokens and My Neighbor Alice is the currency used in a game of the same name. My Neighbor Alice is listed in Coinbase: you can see if you make a research in this CEX.
One thing truly that I observed about the Ethereum network is the fact that they are having tons of tokens being generated with their network and to an extent is not a good thing for me though I don't know why they generate a lot.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My Neighbour Alice, is a popular game token that is based on the Ethereum blockchain. From what it looks, it is relatively stable in terms of price and not as risky as meme coins. It might be worth considering exchanging some of your litoshis for at least one My Neighbor Alice token if you think the potential gains outweigh the risk.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Do you believe me? One of the reasons I purchased one and a half ALICE because I found it amusing, tender and nice (obviously, also because it's part of the Eth environment and has a potential to increase in its value).

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you believe me? One of the reasons I purchased one and a half ALICE because I found it amusing, tender and nice (obviously, also because it's part of the Eth environment and has a potential to increase in its value).

Investing in something that brings you joy can definitely add value to your experience. Also being part of the Eth environment and recognizing its potential for growth is a valid reason to invest as well. Best of luck with your ALICE investment!

Back