Alternatives to homework

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
For students, the main purpose for homeworks is to actually ensure that they also study at home and as well keep themselves busy with their books rather on things that may not benefit them. These days most students no longer take their homeworks seriously, what other alternatives would you recommend?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that schools should augment conventional homework with online learning modules. These modules can include interactive games, movies, and quizzes to help students review and practice what they've learned in class. Schools might also give projects that push pupils to solve problems creatively and think outside the box. Furthermore, schools can provide additional extracurricular activities, such as sports or clubs, to interest pupils and assist them in developing necessary skills.

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Home work is important to keep there mind working apart from homework and study school should conduct extra curricular activities like painting, music, sports etc..

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
One purpose of homework is to make sure that students understand what they have learned in class. Other than homework, some schools here require students to read a book of their choice.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
One purpose of homework is to make sure that students understand what they have learned in class. Other than homework, some schools here require students to read a book of their choice.
I agree. During the pandemic, my niece realized the importance of doing her homework. I even taught her the techniques in learning her lessons without difficulty.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
A home work is not anymore a compulsory in the DepEd. Students must rest. They're tasked in the classroom during their activity time monitored by a teacher like workbook.

Back