Always study your competition in business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.603
As a business owner or young entrepreneur it is extremely important you take time out to research and study your competition from time to time. Find out what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong then look for a way to improve yourself in these aspects. This will help you stay ahead of the competition in. Your field.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
There is very deep study required on each and every move of our competitors. Slight mistake may cause marked loss. In my general store business when I sell rice 300 Rs per kg the competitors states selling same rice 295 Rs per kg.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.760
Competitors analysis is very important. It will give you idea about the possibility of becoming successful or failure. By analysing your competitors you will not only get idea about the market but also marketing strategies

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.603
Competitors analysis is very important. It will give you idea about the possibility of becoming successful or failure. By analysing your competitors you will not only get idea about the market but also marketing strategies
Very true and it is also a great way to stay ahead, cause by studying them you will be able to see their flaws. With that you can avoid the mistakes they made or even perfect their weak points to become better.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.020
For me before l can start any business in the locality, l normally check the existing business on the location and come up with creative ways for outsmarting the competitors in advance.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Studying a competitor is always important as a good entrepreneur and also prepare to a way to tackle these competitors by improve your business and market and make your business grow faster

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.603
For me before l can start any business in the locality, l normally check the existing business on the location and come up with creative ways for outsmarting the competitors in advance.
This is the best thing to do, cause these people already have an advantage in the fact that they where there before you and already have a customer base. So if you want to succeed, you need to find out the areas they are lacking and build on that.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.760
You will have to see how much your competitors is selling for, what kind of products your competitors is selling, what kind of marketing tactics your competitors is utilising. It will help you run business more easily.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
There is very deep study required on each and every move of our competitors. Slight mistake may cause marked loss. In my general store business when I sell rice 300 Rs per kg the competitors states selling same rice 295 Rs per kg.
Our competitors are sometimes Killing our business. It's better if we can always monitor their plans to avoid disgusts like what you experienced. That competitor might have suffered losses because of his insanity reducing the price of his goods Hoping you were able to get back at that person.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes I feel I don't have problem with my competitors in business but I just need to make sure I satisfy my customer because once I can satisfy my customer in quality and price then the competitors already fail

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business owners and entrepreneurs need to know this. it is always of essence to take time out to research and study one's competition from time to time. This will help you to know your competition and know what you are doing wrong .

Back