Always test your ideas

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
One common thing people do today is that they quickly rush into startup. While it is good you have passion for your business idea, it i s expected you test your ideas and do the needed research. Seek out potential customers, ask they what they think about your idea, if they will be willing to pay for your products or services, also carry out surveys. This will help you prevent unnecessary spending.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Before final implementation we need to test our ideas many times. As once I given presentation in my company on my antimalarial product Halfan. So before it's final presentation I tested my new ideas in presentation Infront of so many people.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
How do you test your idea without putting it to work? Let's say you want to start a clothing business. How would you be able to set this idea without opening a clothing business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
How do you test your idea without putting it to work? Let's say you want to start a clothing business. How would you be able to set this idea without opening a clothing business?
What I mean by testing ideas is making research like I said on my writeup, search for potential clients and find out if they will be willing to pay for that service, like I have a friend who started selling tshirts last year, she wanted to include biker shorts. Her plan was to buy and start selling but she was worried her customers might not be interested, so she wanted to buy in small quantities first. So what I told her to do was to first make a research. Tell your customers you now sell bikers shorts and see their reaction,if they would want to buy and how many would want to order when the next batch comes. So the test ideas am taking about mostly means making research for your customers or trying to create potential clients even before you start the business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
It is very necessary to test our ideas before setting them into their locations and purposes. However, if the ideas are repeated, there is no need to keep on testing them but rather devise another idea that suits with your target market.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
For me l would like to test that idea practically. A well thought business idea is put on practice and everything goes well with that. I have no time for doing what people say.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
What I mean by testing ideas is making research like I said on my writeup, search for potential clients and find out if they will be willing to pay for that service, like I have a friend who started selling tshirts last year, she wanted to include biker shorts. Her plan was to buy and start selling but she was worried her customers might not be interested, so she wanted to buy in small quantities first. So what I told her to do was to first make a research. Tell your customers you now sell bikers shorts and see their reaction,if they would want to buy and how many would want to order when the next batch comes. So the test ideas am taking about mostly means making research for your customers or trying to create potential clients even before you start the business.
Yeah that makes sense. You will have to know the difference between testing idea and researching ideas, these two are entirely different concepts. You can test finished product, you cannot test a product that is not yet created.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.308
Yes, testing ideas can help business owners collect the information they need to make their products or services better before putting them on the market. Make sure to know the feedback of clients.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to test idea in business Because it is a way to introduce new product and too renew your customers interest in you but you have to start with a small quantities so it won't cause lose if fail

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right before taking any final decision or doing any implementation you need to test your ideas many times our ideas might seems great but might still not right for us

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can, you can offer your prototypes for free for select customers and get feedback to use and develop the product to be better.

Back