Amazon Kindle Publishing: How to Earn Money

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
You can make money publishing ebooks on Amazon Kindle. This was a hot topic of discussion some years ago, but it seems more settled now. How can one learn and then earn money by being a publisher on Kindle?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-publishing service by Amazon that allows authors and publishers to publish their books in digital format on the Kindle Store. KDP provides authors with tools to upload their manuscript, cover, and metadata, and then make the book available for purchase by millions of Kindle readers. KDP also offers options such as Kindle Unlimited and Kindle Owners' Lending Library, which allow authors to earn royalties based on the number of pages read. Additionally, authors can also use KDP to distribute their books in print via Amazon's CreateSpace service.

So this is still a viable mode of earning for one who is into publishing books.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It is a legitimate site which pay timely but after so much experience I find it out as its better to follow your online work routine because once we de track we lost too much focussed time.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very correct that we can make money from Amazon Kindle publishing simply because this type of business is very lucrative and people are really making huge amount of money from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have heard a lot about people talking about how they make money form AKP but some even go as far as saying you do not need to be a writer to earn with this method. What i do not understand is how can you earn without having any writing skills?

Back