Angel Investors For Your Business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
How do you manage to bring angel investors to your business? Well, I have never been able to bring funds from angel investors. Therefore, I would like to know how you did it, if you have actually done it. Did you go to business seminars and business expos? How do you convince them to invest in your business? What percentage of equity did you have to give?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've never been able to get angel investor in my business but it is something that I am looking forward to doing with how much I am investing my effort into growing my business venture.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had Angel investors in my business. All they wanted from me was a well articulated plan. I found them on a business and investment forum and sent my proposal to them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I have heard about angel investors before though, these days i do not think its that easy finding an angel investor compared to before. This is because there are lots of scammers so people are being careful.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
Here, start-ups may look for angel investors with the help of banks, legal firms, accounting firms or recommendations by the government. You only need to submit a well prepared business proposal to interested investors and wait for their feedback.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I've never been able to get angel investor in my business but it is something that I am looking forward to doing with how much I am investing my effort into growing my business venture.

I think that seeking an angel investor could be risky to some extent. This is because they may blame you in case if you suffer from losses in the business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Angel investors can be found around if you do your due diligence. But you need to have a good grasp of the business you are doing and demonstrate evidence of growth since you started to get Angel investors for your business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Angel investors look for businesses 6hat have a high potential to succeed so they can invest and share profits. It is always easy for innovative tech startups to find angel investors.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here, start-ups may look for angel investors with the help of banks, legal firms, accounting firms or recommendations by the government. You only need to submit a well prepared business proposal to interested investors and wait for their feedback.
This is a very good situation. One even has where to start from and look for angel investors. In my country, getting an angel investor is is just a matter of luck.
Post automatically merged:

This is where you have to try and build connects and networks. Build relationships with venture capitalists. Attend business seminars and you may be lucky to pitch your business to someone who might be interested enough to invest in your business for equity.

Last edited:
Back