Animal feeds selling business

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The maker or provider of the feeds is the lucky businessman. All rely on his feeds. Maybe there is a machine or the right chemicals mixer. I am going to research how animal feeds are processed. It could be good to have this as our submission under the TUTORIAL category. I submitted one tutorial but it was junked šŸ˜
It is processed by generating a formula where the ingredients are balanced using the Pearson's Square Mathematical model and the accepted formula used to weigh the feed the to know the percentage of each ingredient to be mixed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
It is processed by generating a formula where the ingredients are balanced using the Pearson's Square Mathematical model and the accepted formula used to weigh the feed the to know the percentage of each ingredient to be mixed.
Wow, thank you for sharing, but so sad, I cannot elaborate more, I see my limit is 1/2 dollar but got no payment again, so I have to stop for now. I have just started this day but wondering about my limit.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, thank you for sharing, but so sad, I cannot elaborate more, I see my limit is 1/2 dollar but got no payment again, so I have to stop for now. I have just started this day but wondering about my limit.
It is okay. We would do this some other time. It is a complex process before you see animals eating their feeds. So much mathematical calculations that if you miss one step can be fatal.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Provided that a person develops a viable strategy of keeping costs down, a business of selling animal feeds is bound to be lucrative. Farmers in my jurisdiction are always complaining about the rising cost of animal feeds. A business that solves this challenge would thus be sustainable.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
[
How come you know all this? Did you major in any agriculture related course? It is a really complex process to make feed. It is a good business if you have the scale to push it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
It is okay. We would do this some other time. It is a complex process before you see animals eating their feeds. So much mathematical calculations that if you miss one step can be fatal.
Thank you for sharing it, I do not anymore doubt about the ingredients and thankful my limit is back but almost to consume.I think, we are back to $1 a day .

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Thank you for sharing it, I do not anymore doubt about the ingredients and thankful my limit is back but almost to consume.I think, we are back to $1 a day .
Animal feeds selling is a very good business that you can try and you are definitely going to make decent amount of money from it . The people who wants to generate passive income could venture into this business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now that more and more investors are embracing agrobusiness and animal rearing in particular, selling of animal feeds are now becoming lucrative. The animal rearers in their quest to have maximum output cfrom their business are now resolving to have hybrid feeds for their animals rather than feeding them with grasses.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
Most people here in my country have reverted to the animal rearing agrobusiness. This is because it's the only business that is tax free. Therefore the selling of animal feeds is likely to boom here.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can make decent amount of money by selling animal feeds because it's a lucrative business . I have seen a lot of people make good amount of income through this way.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should be targeting to sell a minimum of 500 bags to 1000 bags a week to make good profits. And remember, you would need a secretary and a loader must also be paid.
I am wondering: why would I need a secretary to sell this rather few number of bags per day?
I am aware of he need for a loader. But as for a secretary, I believe a business owner can perform the related tasks by him/herself, thus saving himself from spending a sizable amount of money.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling of animal feeds is extremely a wonderful business that can give you reasonable income.
Yes, it can give reasonable profits because right now there are series of hybrid feeds meant for particular purposes in the markets. Feeds for rapid growth, production of more meat, production of more minds etc.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
How lucrative is this business in your country. This is a lucrative business here in my locality. A lot of people need animal Feeds for their animals.
Animal feed selling is lucrative in my area , this is because most people do have animals they are rearing and also those producing these feeds are not much in my locality.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Animal feed selling is lucrative in a lot of areas now, this is because people are into animal farming now there's no more shame doing this . So they will always need animal feeds

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Animal feeds selling is a very good business that you can try and you are definitely going to make decent amount of money from it . The people who wants to generate passive income could venture into this business.
That is indeed a business people buy daily in wholesale or retail. It is a good business but I already have my milk tea business. Hoping others will engage in this kind of business opportunity.

Back