Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear RIF Members,

I want to begin this announcement by sincerely apologizing for the unscheduled and unexpected "emergency maintenance" downtime that lasted for approximately 3 to 4 days. In this thread, I will explain everything that happened before, during, and after the website shut down. Please read this entire thread carefully and fully understand before making any assumptions or posting bad PR.

What led up to the emergency maintenance? - We were noticing a continued increase in the number of spam posts per day, and I needed to adjust a few things with the RIF Points system to make this work to that I can continue to pay you guys and combat spam across the forum.

Why did the maintenance last so long? - The emergency maintenance was never intended to last as long as it did. However, to be completely honest, I have been paying members from my personal funds due to the Google Adsense problem we have been experiencing. Due to the high website pay that we had originally offered (which was intended to gain hype and new members), I have processed a total of $245 in payments. The website had only generated around $20 at most in advertisement revenue (which due to Google Adsense, I was unable to claim without a $100 minimum cash out). All $245 in cashout requests have been made from my personal funds. With this being said, this last Friday, I, unfortunately, lost my job which paused all income to pay you guys. You all should have been informed of this, but I was worried that some would find it as an excuse for why their payments were not going to be processed. However, earlier today, what I had tried to avoid had already begun happening with select members posting negative things about RIF on other forums and calling me a scammer.

Will users still be paid? - Yes, RIF members will be paid what they are owed. Members with a total cashout amount of 5000+ RIF Points can immediately request their earnings via the 'Shop' as they normally would. Extra Info: Members that have less than 5000 RIF Points to cash out, I will be making a new thread, with some restrictions, and you can request cashouts there.

Will payments be on hold due to job loss? - No. I will not make you guys wait for your cash out. I am a man of my word, and I do not scam. You earned here on RIF and I intend to pay you. I will process all transactions via a credit card within 24-48 hours after your request.

What does RIF's future look like? - This is completely up to you guys. I'm sure some trust has been waivered over the past 3-4 days, which is completely understandable. Some of you may wish to part ways, whereas others may wish to stay. However, if we have enough individuals that wish to stay, the entire points system on RIF will be re-adjusted to a more realistic payment option. There's no way that RIF can continue to pay members the amount it has since launch and be able to survive.

Can we still earn RIF Points as of now? - No. All earning capabilities have been turned off for the time being. I want to process all payment requests first, then work on adjusting the points system to a more realistic option.

Can we still post as of now? - Yes. You are still eligible to post in any section of the forum, however, as of now, you will not receive any credit for doing so.

I have questions, who can I ask? - You can comment on this thread or send me a message. Response times may vary depending on how many questions may need to be answered. Please be patient.

As always, I will keep you guys updated with an honest and transparent tone. My intention wasn't to scare any of you or cause bad PR on RIF, I just needed a little time to think of what our next options were.

Sincerely,
Devin

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Dear RIF Members,

I want to begin this announcement by sincerely apologizing for the unscheduled and unexpected "emergency maintenance" downtime that lasted for approximately 3 to 4 days. In this thread, I will explain everything that happened before, during, and after the website shut down. Please read this entire thread carefully and fully understand before making any assumptions or posting bad PR.

What led up to the emergency maintenance? - We were noticing a continued increase in the number of spam posts per day, and I needed to adjust a few things with the RIF Points system to make this work to that I can continue to pay you guys and combat spam across the forum.

Why did the maintenance last so long? - The emergency maintenance was never intended to last as long as it did. However, to be completely honest, I have been paying members from my personal funds due to the Google Adsense problem we have been experiencing. Due to the high website pay that we had originally offered (which was intended to gain hype and new members), I have processed a total of $245 in payments. The website had only generated around $20 at most in advertisement revenue (which due to Google Adsense, I was unable to claim without a $100 minimum cash out). All $245 in cashout requests have been made from my personal funds. With this being said, this last Friday, I, unfortunately, lost my job which paused all income to pay you guys. You all should have been informed of this, but I was worried that some would find it as an excuse for why their payments were not going to be processed. However, earlier today, what I had tried to avoid had already begun happening with select members posting negative things about RIF on other forums and calling me a scammer.

Will users still be paid? - Yes, RIF members will be paid what they are owed. Members with a total cashout amount of 5000+ RIF Points can immediately request their earnings via the 'Shop' as they normally would. Extra Info: Members that have less than 5000 RIF Points to cash out, I will be making a new thread, with some restrictions, and you can request cashouts there.

Will payments be on hold due to job loss? - No. I will not make you guys wait for your cash out. I am a man of my word, and I do not scam. You earned here on RIF and I intend to pay you. I will process all transactions via a credit card within 24-48 hours after your request.

What does RIF's future look like? - This is completely up to you guys. I'm sure some trust has been waivered over the past 3-4 days, which is completely understandable. Some of you may wish to part ways, whereas others may wish to stay. However, if we have enough individuals that wish to stay, the entire points system on RIF will be re-adjusted to a more realistic payment option. There's no way that RIF can continue to pay members the amount it has since launch and be able to survive.

Can we still earn RIF Points as of now? - No. All earning capabilities have been turned off for the time being. I want to process all payment requests first, then work on adjusting the points system to a more realistic option.

Can we still post as of now? - Yes. You are still eligible to post in any section of the forum, however, as of now, you will not receive any credit for doing so.

I have questions, who can I ask? - You can comment on this thread or send me a message. Response times may vary depending on how many questions may need to be answered. Please be patient.

As always, I will keep you guys updated with an honest and transparent tone. My intention wasn't to scare any of you or cause bad PR on RIF, I just needed a little time to think of what our next options were.

Sincerely,
Devin
Oh sorry about that. We will make this platform great

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Truth be told i was really worried at first cause of how long it took, i felt the domain might have been changed and i was not aware of it. That by the said, really sorry about your job, and i must commend you for your boldness to be honest about it. Does who want to stay would stay, and does who do not have the patience would. Just do your best and everything would work out at its own time.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey Devin, Thank you so much for the honesty and had work you put into resolving the issue. I commend your efforts and not just me but all of us members appreciate it.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear RIF Members,

Sincerely,
Devin
Sorry for that. I was wondering if this forum is really earning that much to make earnings unlimited.
And also I think you should limit post here to reduce spam.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sucks! Why did that happen?
A supervisor that was recently promoted wanted to continuously complain about my productivity. However, due to me only working part-time with them, my productivity percentages were off. The system is only made for full-time employees, I was the only part-time employee in the whole company. I was supposed to take 55 phone calls per day at the most, but I was taking approximately 70. The supervisor still wasn't happy and still complained, so that ended my job.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I feel you should add some advertising immediately, at least you will make some money from the website. I do not have many visitors, yet I make a very small amount from advertising

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Dear admin, you're a man of honor and virtue. With the adjustment you will make in RIF soon surely makes the site strong and profitable. Hoping there will be many ads to position here and some sponsors to make this forum site great. No matter how, I will stay in this forum. I love this site ,it's not only for money, but experience and limitless ideas one can share . With your expertise , I can see this site to rise with pride. Thank you so much ,keep safe.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is temporary set-back but @Devin you ve got this.When I joined this loving community what struck me was the loving environment around it.We are built on the oneness.

The rewards are just an added incentive.So for now I would also support that the reward system be put on hold but not for long because am sure something great is coming.We are going back in the drawing board.

"WE HAVE HAD A CHALLENGE AND WE ARE GOING TO OVERCOME IT,NOT ONLY ARE WE GOING TO EMERGE VICTORIOUS BUT EVER BETTER STRONGER"πŸ’ͺ

Thanks for being honest about everything,know this YOU ARE JUST TELLING US and not apologetic about it .You have set a BLUEPRINT before.You have paid us before and you will surely do it again and very soon.WE 'VE GOT YOU DEVIN AND THE ENTIRE TEAM.πŸ™Œ

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am below 5k points, but I would not like to request withdraw till the revenue system is set again. It is sad that spammers are open with their spam agenda.

A supervisor that was recently promoted wanted to continuously complain about my productivity. However, due to me only working part-time with them, my productivity percentages were off. The system is only made for full-time employees, I was the only part-time employee in the whole company. I was supposed to take 55 phone calls per day at the most, but I was taking approximately 70. The supervisor still wasn't happy and still complained, so that ended my job.
There should be due process for that Devin. The supervisor cannot just dictate your resignation or ending your job. You have the numbers to prove. They should revisit the guidelines for part-time employee. An employee cannot be removed just like that. Unless the employee is failing month over month over month. The supervisor should also show weekly coaching with the employee to show them that the employee is being helped in the area he needs improvement on. Verbal, Written, First Warning and so on should be available for review by HR Department. Before removing the employee, a Show Cause memo, Admin Hearing should be present. Sorry about this.

Last edited:

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello Devin I am so sorry to hear about the troubles and about people accusing you of scam. Some people do not understand how hard it is to start a new venture and the risk it pertains. I really do hope RIF can manage to stay afloat despite this.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No one can deny you have taken an honorable position on all these problems and you can take my earnings back to zero as a donation to help where I can. Making extra pocket money was my goal, but having you succeed is much more important. I have other ways to earn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back