Another payment from R.I.F.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's very good to know that you get your second payment from rif it will definitely boost your confidence and you will further work here with motivation and dedication.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations on receiving another payment from R.I.F. to your PayPal account! It's always a great feeling to see your hard work pay off and receive recognition for it. I'm sure your dedication and efforts are appreciated by Jordan and the team at R.I.F. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to experience success in your endeavors!

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Hello everyone,

I am so excited today because I received another payment from R.I.F. to my PayPal account. Dear Jordan, thank you so much for your payment. I am grateful to you.I wish you every success.
Congratulations that you get your payment, I received my last 3 prompt payments but at this time more than 7 days has passed my payment is showing pending status, I think there is some misunderstanding.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations that you get your payment, I received my last 3 prompt payments but at this time more than 7 days has passed my payment is showing pending status, I think there is some misunderstanding.
Thank you very much. I wish you all the best. Please don't worry about your payment. I think that all payments will be processed tomorrow. There was an announcement a few days ago.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
Payments were on hold until the 6th of March as Jordan is away and he deals with the payments :) things should be back to normal tomorrow :)

Congratulations on your payout @LoukiaCharilaou :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I am so excited today because I received another payment from R.I.F. to my PayPal account. Dear Jordan, thank you so much for your payment. I am grateful to you.I wish you every success.
Wow, that's really good work, congrats. I'm glad to hear that, hopefully I'll get my first payout in this RIF soon. How long does it usually take you to collect 5$?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Payments were on hold until the 6th of March as Jordan is away and he deals with the payments :) things should be back to normal tomorrow :)

Congratulations on your payout @LoukiaCharilaou :)
Thank you very much, Shortie. I wish you all the best. Yes, that's right. All payments will be processed today. :)
Post automatically merged:

Wow, that's really good work, congrats. I'm glad to hear that, hopefully I'll get my first payout in this RIF soon. How long does it usually take you to collect 5$?
Thank you so much. Happy earnings to you as well. It does not take long to collect $5 if you work here every day, :)

Back