AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
That's true. Offline regular jobs cannot be replaced by online work that's what I have come to know in 12-13 years.

But there are exceptions as I have met many people online who say that they make good money online. One of the best ways they suggest is blogging which needs lots of skills.

I am also looking for other methods. Hope some one come up with the options on this thread.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as replacement of offline jobs, I don't think surveys have that capacity or capability just yet. But these surveys sure do bring in some good extra money on the side.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.390
As far as replacement of offline jobs, I don't think surveys have that capacity or capability just yet. But these surveys sure do bring in some good extra money on the side.
Most survey sites don't have unlimited survey offers to the users. So it turns out a waste of time
Post automatically merged:

Most survey sites don't have unlimited survey offers to the users. So it turns out a waste of time

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Post automatically merged:

Okay, this is true, most of these survey sites are heavily dependent on the region of the user and most of the time, the surveys are very limited due to region.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
Okay, this is true, most of these survey sites are heavily dependent on the region of the user and most of the time, the surveys are very limited due to region.
That's one of the reasons I don't waste my time on the survey sites. I tried but never able to earn anything from them. And the most frustrating thing was , after answering several questions they use to tell that I don't qualify to take the survey.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Online surveys is one of the best ways to make money online but because I reside in the lower-tier country, it is not a suitable platform to make money for me.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Survey is not profitable for online hustlerscfrom third world countries. Most times you will not be to get surveys. When you are fortunate and get surveys it will be be underpriced

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Online surveys is one of the best ways to make money online but because I reside in the lower-tier country, it is not a suitable platform to make money for me.
Exactly
If it was a good way to make money here, a lot of us would have made reasonable amount of money from it.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Survey sites will not give you that amount which you earn from your offline job but if you find a better online way which is paying you well then you can quit your offline job, if it needs too much of your time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
Though there are some surveys that claim to pay pretty well, but it can never be enough. It would be best you also have other sources of income as well.

Back