Any experience with bitcoin.com wallet?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Yes, my country is able to print our own currency and doesn't face the same limitations of Argentina or other Latin American countries, in spite of both Brasil and Argentina are Mercosur parties. In spite of being a third world country, it's financially stronger than its neighbors. Only be careful as foreigners investors: my country is pretty able to pay its residents having invested in the same territory. But I can't exactly guarantee if it's the same with investments purchased from abroad, as it continues to be a third world country.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I read on the site that they don't charge fees for transfers of Bitcoin apart from the network fees. How true is that? I would love to have it as one of my Bitcoin wallets.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have also read a lot about this platform but I have not used it . This will not give me enough experience on how to make judgement of the platform for now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
bitcoin.com wallet is an in app wallet (a non-custodial) where we own the private keys. I began to use it because it was adviced by noise.cash staff (as our payments by noise are expressed in BCH, listed in this wallet. Now I'm using it to store bitcoin too, as various Latin Spanish speaking people complained about withdrawal issues from Atomic Wallet (this is one of my favourite non-custodial wallets, but during withdrawals it relies on an intermediary that refuses users from countries lacking a strong cryptocurrencies regulation and practically deviates such users' funds to charity -this I found on Reddit-, instead of sending them to the recipient CEX account): their funds never reached their destination. So to avoid any future issue, I prefer to rely on bitcoin.com too (in spite of having never heard about Brazilians facing AW matters). Anyone here using bitcoin.com wallet? Is your experience good?
I have been using the wallet for two years but it does not have a lot of coin. I only use it to store Bitcoin Cash when I was still working on readcash but I no longer use it

Back