Any gymrats in here? When did you start?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Used to be when I was in Aussie but not anymore in the UK. I started when I was 23 years old and well I lost a lot of weight and became quite toned.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i am not a gymer. AT all. I prefer diet rather than gyming. Gyming is one activity that will never get to have me as aparticipant. I am way to lazy to do it, that and the fact that i never have time to do it also, just rules gym out.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
I do not have time and money to go to the gym, since I have powerful enemies who ensure that I make very less money. I prefer to do household chores to exercise. I eat less.

Citrus

Unfamiliar
Sep 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well as soon as I get back to being employed I will. Are you a gymrat too? We actually call it gymzilla sometimes.
Oh lmao I've never heard of gymzilla before will definitely use it around now lol

I woudnt consider myself a gymrat anymore since I had exams the past few months and now that they are over I've lost practice šŸ™ƒ
Gonna start next week tho

What kind of jobs are you considering?
All the best for your interviews!
Post automatically merged:

i am not a gymer. AT all. I prefer diet rather than gyming. Gyming is one activity that will never get to have me as aparticipant. I am way to lazy to do it, that and the fact that i never have time to do it also, just rules gym out.
Been there dude Its not always about staying healthy some people go to the gym purely to gain muscle and bring out the best of their bodies
You dont have to be one but maybe you should push through for a month or two and see if it works out for you
Its the results which get you hooked!
Post automatically merged:

I do not have time and money to go to the gym, since I have powerful enemies who ensure that I make very less money. I prefer to do household chores to exercise. I eat less.
When it comes to the money aspect of things bulking can be rather expensive

you can always adapt to a body weight fitness routine for general fitness in the end its personal preference
All the best on defeating the powerful beings stopping you from working out maybe we can help out šŸ’ŖšŸ’ŖšŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Last edited:
Back