Any Plans for the Holiday?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.685
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't have a plan to go out to spend a vacation as there will be a rush in hotels and restaurants, it's better to celebrate Christmas at home only.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.685
Raw Dex
$0.010
I want to go out but not considering the rush. Maybe after the rush because I know people are excited to go out for vacation during the season.

Mainly the Christmas and new year falls at the same time so people want to enjoy it outside and book hotels and resorts. Almost all the hotels of the good places here are booked in these days.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To those who are celebrating the Christmas season, what are your plans?

I want to go out of town with the family. However, it is not possible for now because of the budget. Maybe just celebrate at home.
We have a family reunion this Christmas and celebrating the New Year’s Eve with friends. I am looking forward to it.
Post automatically merged:

Do you always celebrate it at home or are you celebrating it only this time at home?.
We celebrate it mostly at home or in my siblings place.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.250
We have a family reunion this Christmas and celebrating the New Year’s Eve with friends. I am looking forward to it.
Post automatically merged:

We celebrate it mostly at home or in my siblings place.
That is a wonderful plan. Been awhile since we were complete in the family to celebrate Christmas.

Back