Any shortcut to earn quickly from Freebitco?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I joined this website months ago but till now I am unable to reach even close to the payment threshold and unable to find any way to earn quickly from these. Any suggestions?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
Do they have refferal program? Try get some referals or invest some money. They have options for games like dice or lottery. Try more luck there and see how it have happend.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
Invest time and collect satoshi on faucets. After you collect thousand or two deposit it there. How much is minimum deposit on Freebitco? On cryptowin is 1000 satoshi which is not much and you can collect it in few days.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should buy 12,500 FUN Tokens for 250,000 Satoshi and lock it for 180 days to earn 24,640 Satoshi profit. I do this every 6 months and it is the real deal. Remember, this can be all done with free satoshi earned on the site, you just need to be patient.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they used for have refferal program. you can Try to get some referals so that you get more money as they use the faucet . See if you can bet your coin

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I had joined this thing a long time ago. However I haven't had some coins to make some investments that why the site remained ad a very slow earning means and I decided to quit.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earnings in FreeBitCo like most faucets are low and there is nothing we can do. If you want to make a lot of money there you have to invest or take a bet that you will end up losing all your money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earnings in FreeBitCo like most faucets are low and there is nothing we can do. If you want to make a lot of money there you have to invest or take a bet that you will end up losing all your money.
You say there is nothing you can do, then follow it with exactly how to make more money. Of course you have to invest time and grow your balance, but no out-of-pocket money is required. All of the Satoshi that are currently earning me more were accumulated free (without gambling) by using the strategies I learned while using the website and grow a little more every day I leave them on deposit. When I get ready, I simply withdraw whatever I decide to with my CoinBase account and use it however I see fit.
  • 0.01166048 BTC is in my working balance earning me 4% APR
  • I have 12,500 FUN Tokens earning me 20% APR for 180 Days
Post automatically merged:

I think they used for have refferal program. you can Try to get some referals so that you get more money as they use the faucet . See if you can bet your coin
Of course they have a referral program, but it's too slow for me. Just scan this Forum for posts about FreeBitcoin and it should be easy to see why. Here are my stats and I think it's over the two years since I joined (I say I think because I don't really care)

Attachments

• referrals.jpg
    referrals.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oksy then you are doing well mate it seems one just need a little tutorial from you on how to do it well. I wouldn't mind indulging this it I understand it better

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
You say there is nothing you can do, then follow it with exactly how to make more money. Of course you have to invest time and grow your balance, but no out-of-pocket money is required. All of the Satoshi that are currently earning me more were accumulated free (without gambling) by using the strategies I learned while using the website and grow a little more every day I leave them on deposit. When I get ready, I simply withdraw whatever I decide to with my CoinBase account and use it however I see fit.

Of course they have a referral program, but it's too slow for me. Just scan this Forum for posts about FreeBitcoin and it should be easy to see why. Here are my stats and I think it's over the two years since I joined (I say I think because I don't really care)
Exactly, the only thing to do is reinvest, I have more than 10000 fun token already on the website and accumulating, you just have to invest what you earned on the website and what you do not mind losing and there will be no problem.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, the only thing to do is reinvest, I have more than 10000 fun token already on the website and accumulating, you just have to invest what you earned on the website and what you do not mind losing and there will be no problem.
You are getting close to the magic 12,500 number. I keep that many FUN Tokens all the time and when it matures, I buy 12,500 more and lock them for 180 days. If you do the numbers and calculate actual earnings between that and leaving it in your working balance at 4% APR without the buy and sell fees on FUN, that is a small difference to pay for the liquidity your working balance has. When the Bull Run starts, that can mean a LOT.

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's any shortcut or quick way as you may term it. You just have to be patiently collecting the faucets from time to time and it will grow with time

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's any shortcut or quick way as you may term it. You just have to be patiently collecting the faucets from time to time and it will grow with time
It may appear that way, if you have never seen how much faster it can grow with a little application of fertilizer to make the multiplyer effect take longer strides. For example, today I am enjoying a 500% Bonus every free roll I take because yesterday I spent some Reward Points, but past experience tells me, if I set the timer on my SmartPhone after every roll it can magnify that Bonus significantly. That little beep FreeBitco.in makes can be easily overlooked, but when my phone goes off and keeps on blasting until I pay attention I don't miss it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes investment is the only way you can increase income there but not everyone is qualified to invest. Anyway, FreeBitCo is a reputable website, but any possibility exists in the online world

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined this website months ago but till now I am unable to reach even close to the payment threshold and unable to find any way to earn quickly from these. Any suggestions?
I don't know but I believe the best thing to do is wuit that website so that you will not waste your time or you keep pushing till you are about to withdraw. That's what I feel

Back