Any shortcut to earn quickly from Freebitco?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know but I believe the best thing to do is wuit that website so that you will not waste your time or you keep pushing till you are about to withdraw. That's what I feel
These days I am not claiming from this faucet but I may someday use all my earnings into betting

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Seems like there are no shortcuts so either I need to skip it or give it more time
I also do not think there is any shortcuts for making money on that platform so it is either you go with it like that or you leave it and look for other platforms that you can make money from

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
In my opinion, the best and fastest way to make money from Freebitco is to actively claim every hour, and take advantage of all the available features, such as if the balance reaches 30k satoshi, don't withdraw it, but let it stay there to get interest, the bigger the balance, the bigger the interest. .

chunchun

Complete Stranger
Nov 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
for facuet freebitco, it is already the easiest free faucets and now no captcha needed to roll. But for my strategy, I just keep rolling and get both satoshi and rp rewards . The payout rate is already above average. But still need few months to earn something in freebitco, but doing faucets neded diversity in as least 20 to 30 faucets, then you will see what happens !

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined this website months ago but till now I am unable to reach even close to the payment threshold and unable to find any way to earn quickly from these. Any suggestions?
I joined this years ago lol but until.now I haven't reach even 10 percent of the threshold where I can make redemption.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
for facuet freebitco, it is already the easiest free faucets and now no captcha needed to roll. But for my strategy, I just keep rolling and get both satoshi and rp rewards . The payout rate is already above average. But still need few months to earn something in freebitco, but doing faucets neded diversity in as least 20 to 30 faucets, then you will see what happens !
This platform is a very good one because it is paining but it does not seem to be suitable to me because the money they are paying is nothing compared to how much money I need

Back