Anyone experienced a deduction in earnings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Yesterday was a fun day. Thanks to Jordan for this wonderful double earnings day and all the fun of finding the signs and redeeming it. It was a great Valentine's day gift to all. I enjoyed the day and made a good amount despite less time at hand, thanks to the double earnings offer.
But seeing one dollar being deducted from my earnings ( RIF cash) was a bit upsetting and concerning..I made a thread about the same in the Members Affair forum, but no one replied. Maybe it was a wrong section.
I have sent message to Jordan about the same. Hope he replies soon.
Is there anyone else facing the same issue? I don't see anyone reporting it. We had a similar issue back in December due to the nasty bug. Thankfully it was fixed in time and Admin tried his best to compensate everyone.
I hope it's not a bug again.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Sorry to hear about your earning deduction. Try to check or read the updates of the site owner as to when shall a member be subject for deduction. I am thankful I have not experienced being deducted. Just wait for the reply of the site owner.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.200
Sorry to hear that but I didn't face any earning deduction, maybe you are the only one facing this problem, anyway wait for Jordan's reply, he will fix it for you.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
I wish your issue resolve soon I didn't faced anything like that, I also earned a lot due to double earning policy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
She might have a post removed by a moderator but I have some doubts because @arunima is a good writer. There might be valid reason. Let us hope her 1 dollar will resurrect.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Hello Mate are you sure you saw correctly what your balance was? but it not the admin should be able to help you out.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Glad that it was not a bug as it happened only with my earnings and no one else reported the same..I just checked that Jordan has added that one dollar to my earnings. I think the issue is resolved.. Thanks to Jordan.. I feel relieved now.
Thank you to all fellow users for their support.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
@arunima , I am so happy for you, and yes, you have to thank the site owner because he is so compassionate and understanding. Hoping this post will be closed so no more discussions follow. It is resolved already. Let us wait for @Devin to close this post as he always does.

Jordan

Owner
Admin
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.290
It appears to be an isolated incident involving only @arunima , and I gave the $1 RIF Cash back manually.

I may know what caused the issue, but I won't know 100% for sure until I'm able to test that once @Devin is online.

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.907
my earning was deducted i don't know what was the reason they have to message us the reason for deduction atleast we would come to know our fault

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Yesterday was a fun day. Thanks to Jordan for this wonderful double earnings day and all the fun of finding the signs and redeeming it. It was a great Valentine's day gift to all. I enjoyed the day and made a good amount despite less time at hand, thanks to the double earnings offer.
But seeing one dollar being deducted from my earnings ( RIF cash) was a bit upsetting and concerning..I made a thread about the same in the Members Affair forum, but no one replied. Maybe it was a wrong section.
I have sent message to Jordan about the same. Hope he replies soon.
Is there anyone else facing the same issue? I don't see anyone reporting it. We had a similar issue back in December due to the nasty bug. Thankfully it was fixed in time and Admin tried his best to compensate everyone.
I hope it's not a bug again.
This one is for those that have been earning already on the site as for me I have not noticed any deduction in my earnings as I am still fresh off registration and participation in this site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
This one is for those that have been earning already on the site as for me I have not noticed any deduction in my earnings as I am still fresh off registration and participation in this site.
Welcome to the site. I am sure that you are going to enjoy it. It's wonderful community here and it's a great place to earn. This was posted long back and my earnings were deducted due to some bug. The issue was fixed as soon as I reported. Admins of this site are very prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back