Anyone Using PosterMyWall

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
PosterMyWall is a drag and drop graphic design tool just like Canva. It is absolutely free. INterestingly, a lot of premium themes and templates and images are available for free on PosterMyWall. If you are frustrated with Canva for being forced to use the premium version, you can use PosterMyWall. Even though it is not popular than Canva, the available features and templates make it better than Canva in many ways.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
We use Canva at work very often. I think everybody have free version. I will recommend this tool after check to my colleagues. I guess they will later give even better review.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
We use Canva at work very often. I think everybody have free version. I will recommend this tool after check to my colleagues. I guess they will later give even better review.
Yeah, Canva is popular with graphic designers, pros as well as novices. It makes designing very simple. The free version can be enough if you are a hobbyist, however, if you are a pro, you will find the free version very limited.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always wonder why some apps that are better than others are not as popular as others. Though i have not made use of PosterMyWall, it seems to be a better designing app than canva from what you explained.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
PosterMyWall is a drag and drop graphic design tool just like Canva. It is absolutely free. INterestingly, a lot of premium themes and templates and images are available for free on PosterMyWall. If you are frustrated with Canva for being forced to use the premium version, you can use PosterMyWall. Even though it is not popular than Canva, the available features and templates make it better than Canva in many ways.
I guess one of the things platforms like these are not popular is because canva is more popular and a lot of people prefer to use it since it is the most popular

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
I know about postermywall, i have actually made use of it just once. I mostly make use of Photoshop for my designing. then sometimes i use canva for videos or portfolio designing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I know about postermywall, i have actually made use of it just once. I mostly make use of Photoshop for my designing. then sometimes i use canva for videos or portfolio designing.
You are the first Nigerian who will testify that he or she has made use of this application because what people mostly use here is canva
I don't use canva though
I'm not good at designing

Back