Appreciate the employees in your business or company

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Praising the employees for their job well- done is one great factor to motivate them to work harder. They will also learn to love their boss and build a camaraderie with him and among the workforce. Regardless of how they perform their work as long as following the rules and standards of the business or company, appreciating them will let them know they are important, thus, consistency in their performance will prevail. Then to show your in-depth gratitude to your workers, offer them fair compensation, but also give them recognition and rewards. When you treat your employees well, they become more loyal to you and your business. As a result, they’re likely to be more passionate about their work and to focus on moving the business forward.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
This is the way to go I know some employers are like this. Praising their employees for their job well- done. Yesh this is one great factor to motivate them to work harder.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This is the way to go I know some employers are like this. Praising their employees for their job well- done. Yesh this is one great factor to motivate them to work harder.
I also feel something if praised by my program head. We feel we're useful. But there are bosses that never care for them it's enough to pay people and no more.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes all employees like to be praised by their employers or head as they feel worthy and useful. But I don't why some bosses never care . could it be ignorant.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I also feel something if praised by my program head. We feel we're useful. But there are bosses that never care for them it's enough to pay people and no more.
That's right, not infrequently there are even bosses who openly denounce the shortcomings of their employees. He said "You are diligent and you do good work, but unfortunately you are too innocent and stupid". :(

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Some bosses were raised in dictatorial homes where people don't get appreciation for anything. No matter what you do in organizations where this kind of people own, no need to demand to be appreciated.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's right, not infrequently there are even bosses who openly denounce the shortcomings of their employees. He said "You are diligent and you do good work, but unfortunately you are too innocent and stupid". :(
They are haters and losers bosses. They have low self esteem and they seldom think only of their own benefits. They forgot the workers who made their businesses grow fat. They lack commonsense.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Respect, they said is reciprocal. The ways your workers are treated are appreciated would determine how cordial and abiding they would be. Hardworking workers should be appreciated and motivated at work. This gesture alone would boost their morale and ginger them to be more productive.
Appreciating hardworking worker would ginger him to intensify more efforts in his capacity and equally sensitized other workers to emulate the appraised worker.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There are only few inconsiderate bosses mostly truly good to their employees. Those who never care their employees most probably are facing big problems, but it's not also the reason why never appreciate anyone.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

You are very correct with this assessment because everyone like to be recognised that they are doing their best in the job they are hired to do and it's going to motivate them to keep on doing better.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Sure hardworking workers should be appreciated and motivated at work. This is where appreciation from the boss comes in. The thing is that workers should be appreciated at all cost

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The feeling is different once appreciated by our boss. We tend to become aggressive to work harder. We become courage driven and motivated. hat's because our self esteem is promoting us all these to become what we expect to be i.e. the appreciation. It gives impact to our work.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think you have just covered all that has to be done by the employers to not only motivate them to work harder on the workplace but also to retain them on the company.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
What makes workers happy will be cash reward as an act of appreciating workers doing hardwork that made business boomed. Even a simple token would make sense to them. It must also be associated with certificates of recognition.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What makes workers happy will be cash reward as an act of appreciating workers doing hardwork that made business boomed. Even a simple token would make sense to them. It must also be associated with certificates of recognition.
Everything is not cash. Though workers understand cash gifts than anything else. But there are other ways workers could be appreciated either for their hardworking or honesty. This appreciation is to motivate them in putting more efforts on their services. Motivation could be in terms of promotion, gifts, etc.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Everything is not cash. Though workers understand cash gifts than anything else. But there are other ways workers could be appreciated either for their hardworking or honesty. This appreciation is to motivate them in putting more efforts on their services. Motivation could be in terms of promotion, gifts, etc.
You are very right on that sir. Workers can be motivated too by granted non monetary incentives like entertainment in the workplace, swimming sessions among other refreshing activities that workers prefer.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
It is indeed a good way to motivate their employees. I do miss this feeling of being appreciated during my days working offline in previous companies. It is not likely to happen that much working offline.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Appreciation is motivation. It moves the spirit of the person being appreciated. It boosts morale and ego. The more appreciation an employee receives the more input he or she to the business or company. If I'm appreciated I feel like I'm on Cloud 9.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Some employers don't seem to understand the power of simple appreciative gestures to the morale of their employees. Some feel too big to even say thank you after all they are being paid.

Back