Are faucets damaging your system?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there are faucets that can seriously damage your system and infect your system or use your system for mining. Make sure you are using an network protection when you are working on faucets. Some shortened links can harm your system. Always clear Cached and files after your work. Also, before joining any site, do some research about it and use the experiences of other users

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there are faucets that can seriously damage your system and infect your system or use your system for mining. Make sure you are using an network protection when you are working on faucets. Some shortened links can harm your system. Always clear Cached and files after your work. Also, before joining any site, do some research about it and use the experiences of other users
I am not doing anything to damage my system that I was not already doing before I started making money with it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not doing anything to damage my system that I was not already doing before I started making money with it.
it is good. You must use reliable and safe sites. In this case, there is no need to worry. Of course, it is always better to use network protection. Sites like FreeBitCo are healthy

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
PTC Ads or faucets generally do not damage your system, nor do pop-ups what if it usually does is shortlinks, many of these try to download files of unknown origin on your computer or device, it is also better to have automatic downloads disabled in your browser.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.055
Imo, even though basically faucet sites are harmless or will damage your device, in fact advertisers are naughty on shorlinks or pop ups that insert automatic mining, adult content, malware, multiple popups, so that it will use up internet data quota,

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't noticed this before on my system. I think it is because I use mostly reliable and safe sites. it is always better to use good network to make your claims

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only have issues with my device when I try to mine crypto currency with it. I have had the issue of phone lagging and even malfunctioning after mining crypto with my phone

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PTC Ads or faucets generally do not damage your system, nor do pop-ups what if it usually does is shortlinks, many of these try to download files of unknown origin on your computer or device, it is also better to have automatic downloads disabled in your browser.
Yes, you are right. It's the advertisers that hurt your system, but they're part of the faucet anyway. Let's not forget that these short links and advertisements are suggested by faucets.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yes, you are right. It's the advertisers that hurt your system, but they're part of the faucet anyway. Let's not forget that these short links and advertisements are suggested by faucets.
I only use shortlinks that have been shown not to be harmful to my computer, I have already analyzed them, most of them are cheaters but there are a few that are legal.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only use shortlinks that have been shown not to be harmful to my computer, I have already analyzed them, most of them are cheaters but there are a few that are legal.
How can you analyze them so you know they are safe? Up to now I just skip them, I have more than enough Bitcoin without them. Just between CryptoWin and FreeBitco.in my balance is just 200 Satoshi from 3 Million and growing daily.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I do not think faucet sites are damaging your system because it's not actually a mining site. You are not doing any mining... You simply earn points when you complete a task, and this points can be converted to crypto.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Faucets may or may not damage our system and I feel they can but it done by new faucets that have so many redirects and they even send virus to our system

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As per my calculations a faucet cannot damage your system, computer or laptop or mobile but there can be faucets that secretly mine and these can damage the system so you need to be careful

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think any faucet can do that so we should not feel worried about it and I don't join any mining websites so don't think I will be affected with it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I have always heard that mining cryptocurrency damages the phone but since this is not a mining app, it is just for faucets so I don't think it should cause any damage

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have never heard that faucets can damage our computer or mobile but one thing is possible that malicious files can enter our system through these and affect our computer or mobile

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always been aware that a faucet can infect my computer system with malware. The idea of a faucet using my system for mining activities is however alien to me. I think this calls for heightened vigilance whenever I come across a site, including looking at any existing reviews online.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
There are some complications that comes with the faucets claiming on the devices. That's why I like staying away from such websites for causing malware on my android system for sure

Back