Are Gen Z Good in Managing Business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.170
A lot of people belonging to the Gen Z generation are doing really well on social media, they are making a lot of money through influencing and creating come. Some have gone little further to create their own business, they are either doing social commerce, selling through ecommerce marketplaces or even running their own online stores. Do you think Gen Z is good at running and managing business?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gen Z have a number of attributes that would prevent them from managing a business effectively. For one, this generation has a short attention span and are thus impatient. This characteristic would hinder Gen Z from having the requisite tenacity to manage a business successfully.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
I believe that Gen Z generation are doing good with business but it is more about an individual preference though. but the thing is that it is not everyone that would want to do business

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.005
That depends on individual persons. My impression is that Z Generation tends to be quite creative and prefer a more flexible working style. They do not like one full time 9-5 job. They enjoy working or doing business online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
It depends though, i have come across a lot of Gen z which i believe would not be able to handle the stress and pressure that comes with a managing a business, then there are some who i have also met which i believe would do very very well.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
The lifestyle Gen Z were exposed to makes them better at working online with less human interaction. It also gives them confidence sometimes to take on business challenges head on.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, you have a point on that , they are so much impatient that they are always eager and expects things to always fall in place even at first trial and tend to give up easily by jumping from one source of income to another since they believe there are many things to learn without perfecting even one of them
Gen Z have a number of attributes that would prevent them from managing a business effectively. For one, this generation has a short attention span and are thus impatient. This characteristic would hinder Gen Z from having the requisite tenacity to manage a business successfully.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I think the people on the generation z are lucky enough to make the maximization utilisation of the Morden technology, especially the internet. They are seamlessly making a killing out of it for sure.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
Most Gen Z people are highly opinionated and independent. These attributes are suitable for entrepreneurship as they would be able to independently take business decisions. The only downside with Gen Z people is that they don't have patience but that in itself can be a positive attribute.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Yes it is an individual preference. like my cousin he never want to do any business. he prefers the work he is doing. So Z Generation managing business perfectly is an individual thing

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Most Gen Z people are highly opinionated and independent. These attributes are suitable for entrepreneurship as they would be able to independently take business decisions. The only downside with Gen Z people is that they don't have patience but that in itself can be a positive attribute.
And this particular downside you highlighted is the particular reason the Gen Z are terrible entrepreneurs. They live in an Instant Messaging world and they often believe that everything is instant. Unfortunately, business success is not instant.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What the gen z is actually capitalizing upon is the innovation of technology. It was because of technology social media come vinti existence and was quickly utilized upon as a means of effective market strategy.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
What the gen z is actually capitalizing upon is the innovation of technology. It was because of technology social media come vinti existence and was quickly utilized upon as a means of effective market strategy.
The Gen Z have technology going for them but there are skills of business that I find lacking in the Gen Z people which I am also part of. Following long processes is not part of the index of a typical Gen Z person. You and I know that there are no short cuts in business. B

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
I believe that the Gen Z are viable business managers given the vast array of tools available to them to help them make decisions and improve businesses. The Generation Z have already stepped into business management and are making giant strides.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Personally I find gen Z dishonest, a young fraudster is working full time as a bank manager and is involved in banking fraud falsely claiming to own my bank account, to get a monthly government salary, great powers, with the help of the powerful boyfriends of his mother, who are top government employees.,

Back