Are PTP websites dying?

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gone are the days when we have a lot of paid to post websites to work on. I even have to make selections on which to work and once I can neglect. Recently, a lot of PTP have been shutting down and some have no hope of coming back up. Do you fear PTP sites are dying gradually? Do you think we will ever see these opportunities in the near future

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Paid-to-post sites are not dying any time soon because some paid-to-post owners are quality people and have built mechanisms and strategies that will guarantee the smooth running of the sites. At times they have to go the extra mile and get funds from other sources and ventures just to meet the demands or payment obligations.

What seems to be the problem is just us the individual people who are not also putting in effort to ensure we deliver on our end. I do believe that eventually, we need to grow as posters and get to create automated earning methods. If we get to have a solid business it means we will always pay for advertisements on the forums so that we are always having mutual benefits.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am a newbie in paid-to-post forums. I just started working on PTP forums since December 2022. I have posted in Forumcoin which I heard has been around for a long time. I recently just focused on RIF. I like this site and I hope it will last.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I don't think ptp sites are dying just that those that weren't sustainable have gone down because they didn't do the job right from the start, it always happens with all kinds of businesses.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Post to paid websites are not dying but rather only few of them are able to make it to operate and continue paying for a longer period of time because most of them are only able to stay online for a few months then will immediately close or stop paying its members.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I guess they don't die but to small amount of people are browsing forums. I don't think on writers than on guests who bring us money trough ads. We don't make enough views to cover all our costs.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Paid-to-post sites are not dying any time soon because some paid-to-post owners are quality people and have built mechanisms and strategies that will guarantee the smooth running of the sites. At times they have to go the extra mile and get funds from other sources and ventures just to meet the demands or payment obligations.

What seems to be the problem is just us the individual people who are not also putting in effort to ensure we deliver on our end. I do believe that eventually, we need to grow as posters and get to create automated earning methods. If we get to have a solid business it means we will always pay for advertisements on the forums so that we are always having mutual benefits.
Some forums come up with strategies to limit such, like Trendri and beer money forum. Unfortunately, it means they get less visitors since not everyone is as good as they want.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think the paid to post sites are not dying down anytime soon. When one ptp site does we have like two or so being created and brought to the industry.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right. You don't find many PTP sites these days, and those that have been operating for a long time don't earn much. It's a way to earn money, but it's not the best way to earn money, and you'll earn a small amount

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Yes that's right. You don't find many PTP sites these days, and those that have been operating for a long time don't earn much. It's a way to earn money, but it's not the best way to earn money, and you'll earn a small amount
The major thing is that most of the PTP sites have enough content and some of them don't need our services any longer.

Back