Are you a blogger of this legit site: FUND FOR WRITERS?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am so curious about this blog site. I wish there is someone here who can vouch for this site as good in paying writers. I plan to register at this site tomorrow and I am hoping that I will be hired. I already have ready-to-post blogs in case they would want me to submit them right away. I stop writing blogs because of some issues with those sites I wrote with in the past. I have the phobia, but the truth is real that writing a blog entitles you to earn something better. And that is also what you are thinking to earn at least 3 or 4 figures a month. Many are exposed to different blog sites and I am so certain that you are also a blogger on the site Fund for Writers.

Fund for Writers requires writers to write from 500 to 600 words and that's too short for me. I can write up to 2,800 words blog. The pay according to the site is $50 for originals and $15 for reprints. The topics they want bloggers to write about will be about earning a living as a writer of fiction and nonfiction. We can surely write about this topic. It is so easy but what is not easy is the application. Will they be strict or not? I am so thinking f they will approve my country, well I will know tomorrow. I decided to apply to this blog site tomorrow because it is a holiday in my workplace. What can you share about this blog site? Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I am curious about this site, too. I hope someone would say something how legit it is. In FC, it needs at least 400 words to submit an article. I can only get a few cents.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am curious about this site, too. I hope someone would say something how legit it is. In FC, it needs at least 400 words to submit an article. I can only get a few cents.
The site pays good in fact it pays 15 dollars blog reprinted. Try to apply tomorrow. I'll also apply tomorrow. I don't have work tomorrow.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
@flower ,I have not applied to this site yet. I no longer have time to do it. I am very busy with my active work. But this morning, I check it out and saw it's a very good wrong site. The pay is good up to 3 figures. There is a contest there this time. Words from 550-650.

Last edited:

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Interesting to know about this. I used to like working as a writer online but cannot find a good place to write and earn a living. I think if you are a Journalism course graduate you are good in writing

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I also signup in it but loose interest of doing work. Exactly what was the reason I din't remember but nowadays I am receiving too many mails from the site. Basically we all have some limited time to work online and some people choose to only work in forums.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am so curious about this blog site. I wish there is someone here who can vouch for this site as good in paying writers. I plan to register at this site tomorrow and I am hoping that I will be hired. I already have ready-to-post blogs in case they would want me to submit them right away. I stop writing blogs because of some issues with those sites I wrote with in the past. I have the phobia, but the truth is real that writing a blog entitles you to earn something better. And that is also what you are thinking to earn at least 3 or 4 figures a month. Many are exposed to different blog sites and I am so certain that you are also a blogger on the site Fund for Writers.

Fund for Writers requires writers to write from 500 to 600 words and that's too short for me. I can write up to 2,800 words blog. The pay according to the site is $50 for originals and $15 for reprints. The topics they want bloggers to write about will be about earning a living as a writer of fiction and nonfiction. We can surely write about this topic. It is so easy but what is not easy is the application. Will they be strict or not? I am so thinking f they will approve my country, well I will know tomorrow. I decided to apply to this blog site tomorrow because it is a holiday in my workplace. What can you share about this blog site? Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.
I don't think this platform is popular because if it is I would have heard about it and I am not a writer on it too

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have never used the platform for once and I don't really understand how it operate but it's one of those platforms where people can write and get paid so easily.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is one of those writing program that is worth joining and I would always like to join this platform basically because I know very well that it is one of those program that you would always love to join . you are a prolific writer

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This is a very legit writing site. It pays writers well. I read the feedback from its writers and mostly positive. We can write there. It is up to us the number of writings we can afford to submit.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

A friend of mine told me about this website some months ago but I've not gotten the time to get into it because I am deeply committed on Fiverr which is taking a lot of my time but I'm going to check out the website soon.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is one of those writing program that is worth joining and I would always like to join this platform basically because I know very well that it is one of those program that you would always love to join . you are a prolific writer
I practically know nothing about this platform but I think it is a legitimate platform but we don't know if it is still in existence or not or if it is still paying members for not paying them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
A friend of mine told me about this website some months ago but I've not gotten the time to get into it because I am deeply committed on Fiverr which is taking a lot of my time but I'm going to check out the website soon.
Try to check the site if it is your type. I have not checked this site yet, but this is a very famous site that pays writers well. Share here in case you will succeed in your application .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I have never come a cross a site like this . Maybe you have to test it out then bring the feedback. it you like the task on the site it is to rest it out snd bring your experience here.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have never heard about the site. From what you have outlined here, this must be a good and genuine site that pays writers. I would get in the site and see things for myself, do my due diligence and if possible join the site and start submitting articles.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have never heard about the site. From what you have outlined here, this must be a good and genuine site that pays writers. I would get in the site and see things for myself, do my due diligence and if possible join the site and start submitting articles.
It is a legit site and they pay writers well. Try to check it and if you like, apply. Do not hesitate because you are a very good writer. I am going to apply during our summer vacation here. We have two months of free time.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
This is the first time I am getting to hear about this site. I hope it is not a site that you would apply and they won't even bother replying you.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I am not a blogger my friend. Neither had worked in the so mentioned company. I was thinking of starting a blog website last year but I reverted my thoughts to something else as I saw prominent bloggers in my country quitting over lack of business.

Back