Are you a Graduate, Post Graduate Or College Drop out?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's very good as you are self dependant
Thank you very much, yes I actually don't like working for other people except for freelance work like being active in PTP forums. I don't like the routine of having to take a shower early in the morning, leave early and face traffic jams, as well as when I return home the traffic jams return.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I am a graduate in environmental health Technology and currently a Medical student in my country.It feels so hectic that i had to combine curative and preventive medicine because school can be tedius at times......

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am a graduate in environmental health Technology and currently a Medical student in my country.It feels so hectic that i had to combine curative and preventive medicine because school can be tedius at times......
Yes you are right, school can be boring sometimes. Busy struggling with tasks every day that makes the head dizzy. I prefer to work and earn money. Work is a headache but money makes me smile.😁

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes you are right, school can be boring sometimes. Busy struggling with tasks every day that makes the head dizzy. I prefer to work and earn money. Work is a headache but money makes me smile.😁
School is boring at times because the system teaches us to go and look for a job and not create employment,i am glad that i have gone back to school again with a steady focus after under going a two years personal development journey and coming to my realization on what my true purpose is "IKIGAI"so i am going back to unleash my full potential and get all the traffic and loyal partnership i can get.

I have not really networked enough to build that much needed credibility offline and online,i would love to connect with great minds who have a dream to offer solutions,change and impact lives.above all it is my dream to have a million dollars in my bank account as savings in the coming five years from 2023.It would be so amazing to find such people who align with that and do not think i am just dreaming of what might not come to pass.

what we are trying to protype is not child's play and requires a lot of effort for it to come to reality.I like to see a lot of people happy.

Back