Are you a member of MeWe Social Network?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am a member of this Next-Gen Social Network. MeWe has 105 million users/ members. MeWe is a global social media and social networking service. It is owned by Sgrouple, a company based in Los Angeles, California. The only advantage is unlike Facebook, it does not focus on the data privacy of the members. Its app is the number 2 free app in the App store. I registered for this site last year, but I am inactive due to working from home which requires attention. It was introduced to me by an American friend who's also a Mylotter.

I am still knowing this site better if it has messenger -like on Facebook, free group chatting thru Messenger Meta Messenger Group Chat. I also did not find spaces where one can create rooms for students' virtual, classes unlike on Facebook. I want to know also if we can build a business there on MeWe, or allow members to do a live-selling of online products. Hoping it caters needs of the people to do online selling. I will verify of they charge members doing business on their site. What can you say?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
If it won't pay us to chat there then I not interested in it because there enough social media that I am active on.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
If it won't pay us to chat there then I not interested in it because there enough social media that I am active on.
It's not a paying site but who knows someday like Facebook it has Reels and others that pay users.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am not aware of it but good thing you are a member and I would see if I can find time to join this website
Try it it's free, it's Valerie or@just4him s Mylotter who introduced me to MeWe. Let's befriends there and invite people to join here hehe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's ok but I don't even use Facebook much lol and like to make money all the time
I am always active on Facebook because of my works. We published many things in our group chat with students and their activities and tests.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's right my worries now is next semester we'll have full face to face classes, so I can't have much time working online on s forum or writing site. My superior doesn't allow working other things outside our department. I may go to the library hehehe and do online activities.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I can understand and its tough for us to keep up with our online earnings but we can do that in our free time and when we are home

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
No choice I'm earning online for almost 12 years and it's not a fun to quit.I'll long for it for I'm used to it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
My first online experience was writing at Triond. At first it was hard but after some days I felt it very exciting.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
You have not mentioned the usefulness of the social media. Is it a decentralized social media network that allows you to earn some token through chatting?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
I don't think I have free time to waste now. I have Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, why adding more to the pool while I have not been able to use those ones I joined constantly.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
I am hardly on fb or any other social media app, that's because I feel like every moment counts. If it doesnt pay, miss me on that one.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
I'm coming across this site for the first time and is thrilled with your reviews on it. However, you did not state the financial benefits of the site. If it does not pay for posting, then it serves no purpose to me.

Back