Are you a member of the site YouNow?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I was invited to join on this forum site YouNow by a RIF member, but I was not able to apply despite seeing her proof of payment in the amount of $75 dollars but I did not ask her on how many months did she earn it. All I know is you have to join a streaming on that site. The payment as far as what she told me depends on the donation. I do not know exactly why to earn through donations. I researched this site and learned that it operates globally. Once become a member you can broadcast and interact with your followers, meet new people, and chat about anything you like under the sun.

It seems there is fun joining that earning site, but still, I am not attracted. I cannot anymore manage my time. If you can manage your time, then apply. You are going to create a community that already exists like Facebook and others and you can send and receive animated gifts like gold bars that can turn into real income. To know further about this site, you can research it on the web and if you like, then proceed.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. Sounds interesting. I'll do more research and check out the reviews to see if it's worthwhile to join.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Its my first time hearing about it and not sure why no one invited me to join this LOL
You asked @reti she is a member there. In fact she sent me her link. I may check that link tomorrow. That's one reason why she's not anymore active here. She found a site where she earns better.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I too would check on it. I would like to get a site that can earn me better, however I am glad that I have heard that the site accepts all the people from the globe.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I too would check on it. I would like to get a site that can earn me better, however I am glad that I have heard that the site accepts all the people from the globe.
Yes, no restrictions. I will also apply tomorrow morning at 10. It's so intriguing site. Hoping that site stays for good. There are so many sites that are closed now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
We can only join a website if we are informed about its complete details otherwise we cannot jus because we like to earn
Actually, @reti sent me her referral link, but I do not have enough time to entertain that link. I have many works in school. I may entertain this link during summer vacation when I am fully free of work loads.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It is a paying site, it is where @reti is focusing this time. She earned $75 in a month , that was not bad . She is active there now on their streaming. I may register there this weekend.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
it is good that information like this ate always shared so that information of this nature is known by people. This is the first time I heard of this site though

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
it is good that information like this ate always shared so that information of this nature is known by people. This is the first time I heard of this site though
You may apply there, should you like a link, I can share with you the link @reti gave me so that you can join automatically on their streaming. I believe you will enjoy there.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Streaming? What's the site minimum payout I hope it will not take too much of my data. Data is expensive In my country now. I just need to be conserving it

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That might costs a lot of your load. Why don't you apply for an unlimited 24 /7 internet? Data plan is costly and it's hard to open a website. It's also costly here.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yesh that's what I have been thinking of doing as I work online most of my time now. But until then I don't have to work on sites that will take a lot of my data
Post automatically merged:

Yesh that's what I have been thinking of doing as I work online most of my time now. But until then I don't have to work on sites that will take a lot of my data

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Post automatically merged:

It will be good and a happier on your part if you could apply there unlimited Internet. There might be a good one in your area. I pay only 1,150 pesos a month for my unlimited Internet. 1 US Dollar is 55 pesos Ph money conversion. It's my earning in RIF intended for internet bill hehe at least there's something.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
There are many internet providers here which is why bill monthly less. I dislike data load it's not doing well on me. Most students use data loading, 50 pesos good for 3 days.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I never heard of this site ever. I will check it out and see if I should join it or not. Are you are planning to join the site? How is your business of milk tea going on?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I never heard of this site ever. I will check it out and see if I should join it or not. Are you are planning to join the site? How is your business of milk tea going on?
Yes, I'm planning to register tomorrow using the link given to me by retti, My milk tea business business is doing fine. I plan to have a branch next year. You're not always around here. Maybe you are busy at work.

Back