Are you a member of this forum site: FORUM FOR U?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I won't mind starting again on the website if they have liberal rules but I don't think its expected
What makes the rules hard? Can you please elaborate at least one rule? There are positive feedback on that site, but I believed on your feedback that it is not a good site, so I won't anymore register.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I have gone through the site, and the way I have seen is that it's not the type of sites I like to join and work for. I am not interested in it at all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
From the views of the members here, I'm so sure they would also stay aways from that site. I hope to find a good forum site someday and to share it with you here.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
From the views of the members here, I'm so sure they would also stay aways from that site. I hope to find a good forum site someday and to share it with you
As far as I am concerned, the site is even fit for us. I am not even sure whether the site is still active and I wonder if at all it pays for its users.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.055
I just gave a look, but I only see an empty forum: no pages and no topics at all. It says the bulletin board is currently closed (for manteinance). Hoping it's only a temporary manteinance, as I'd like to know something more about it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I have heard of this forum but I have never used it. I do not want to tire myself writing long posts when I cannot earn a good amount. I think you should stick to 1-2 forums and use your remaining time to work on better paying sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Sound nice though, the pay is pretty much attractive but the the range of topics one could discuss about on tbe forum is not really my field so i might not have much to say.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Wow
I am not yet a member of this site but about to register. I am attracted to what the site offers to members. I am hoping this site could help us all here. But I want to know if you are already a member of this forum site FORUM FOR U? It said that the site pays through its currency FFUC. I do not have any idea about FFUC. This site is mostly talking or discussing about internet -related, marketing, website building, and design. Members are required to write a minimum of 100 characters in a thread or post to get paid

Further, a member can make $10 or more by posting in-depth tutorials or any helpful guides about topics a member may choose to write. This post on tutorials and other helpful guides requires members to write at least 450 words. And it said that if the post is lengthy the more pay he or she deserves to receive. This seems so interesting. Those who like to apply go ahead. I might be late in applying and you may send me your link once already registered. I am attending a conference this day and it's my free time, so I call it RIF time. Good luck to us peps.
Wow wow wow!! Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable information to us, I sincerely appreciate your input, this concept is absolutely mind blowing, I'm actually getting to hear it for the first time, I will consider giving it a try someday, buy for now there is too much on my desk to handle.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
This is the first time I am hearing about this site but from what I am seeing, many people are not happy with how they run things over there and even how much work they want for very little which is a shame.

I at the moment, do not have the time to be able to join more sites as well as do my daily work as well so this will be a site I will not bother with. You are better at finding sites that you know you are happy with and you know you can make something from for your contributions and then continuing any other work you have to make that extra.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Wow

Wow wow wow!! Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable information to us, I sincerely appreciate your input, this concept is absolutely mind blowing, I'm actually getting to hear it for the first time, I will consider giving it a try someday, buy for now there is too much on my desk to handle.
Thank you for appreciating, we are here for a common goal which is to have good teamwork in terms of finding extra income online. Hoping you will like this site despite the negative feedback from other members. Who knows , it is your taste site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Intresting I never heard of this forum it seems promising but I'm still not sure if it pays after all I don't have time for a lot of forums but I might give a shot

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I will check this forum again and will update if there is anything good for us
Try to get updates if the management is still strict as what you said. I also have some doubts to join because when I click the site name, it said that I have to be very careful because there are bad members.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I remember this Forum For U. It was a paid to post forum that I joined some months or years back. But the forum stopped functioning after a while when the admin started making unfavourable rules. I don't think it ever came back.

Back